::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's crazy bad out there. My mom texted me today and offered to help pay to send Naomi to a Christian school...as if a shooting could never happen there. I think eventually all education will be internet based. Sometimes it's an appealing option.

It's crazy bad out there. My mom texted me today and offered to help pay to send Naomi to a Christian school...as if a shooting could never happen there. I think eventually all education will be internet based. Sometimes it's an appealing option.

::sigh::

Gun control is needed.

Not a ban, but control over the types and maybe ammunition. I don't have the answers but "thoughts and prayers" is bullshit!

Christian school? Hahahaha. Here's a quiz from that type of school.
IMG_5496.jpg

And I will.

that's a good idea. Thanks.

Never hurts to see more than one doc to get another opinion.

Get another opinion and ask that doc if he would prescribe anything different and why, then look it up and ask your old doc and see what she says and your endo.

Joke time!
And this time I won't offend anyone I promise! :D

The Pope came to visit the White House. He is sitting in the Oval Office, and sees that there is a regular phone, a red phone, and a white phone on the desk. The Pope says, "Well I assume the red phone is the military hotline, but what is the white phone?"
"Oh, that's a direct line to God. It is very expensive, over $10M per day, but every cent of the taxpayer's money is well spent as I am able to get great advice from Him whenever I need it."

Fast forward a few months, and the President is visiting the Pope at the Vatican. He notices on his desk is a regular phone, a red phone, and a white phone. He asks, "So, the red phone is for the Pontifican Swiss Guard I assume,
but what is the white phone?"

"Yes you are correct, and that is *my* direct line to God," replied the Pope.
"How could you possibly afford that?"
"Here it's just a local call!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom