::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty damn tired.

I still have a class set of essays to get through by the end of today.

gah!!!

Only going to 19 today. Might go to mummers but only supposed to be in the teens tomorrow as well.

After 30+ years in the Philadelphia area, the popularity of the Mummers continues to be a mystery to me. And certainly not in 14 degree weather!

There are certain topics that pop up here again and again. Tim Tams and the tim tam slam are one of those along with fountain pens, knitting, The Princess Bride quotes and occasionally ukulele talk.

Here's a wiki link to explain: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tim_Tam

When I was making frequent trips to Australia, I always came back with lots and lots of Tim Tams. I was very popular-- although now that you can buy them at Target, it's not as big a deal as it used to be.

Cardinal Red, perhaps?

Actually, I already have a red scarf, hat, gloves etc... I’m fully equipped for Yosemite. I love warm clothing I just rarely get to use it.

But dark chocolate brown is my other cold weather color....I don’t have a cowl...if someone’s knitting needles are itching to be used. ;)

I’ll give up my heated seats only when I live somewhere the temp never goes below 60°.

When my hubby bought his used Volvo (a V70R) I teased him about his fancy ass car. It’s got all the good stuff, leather seats, 300hp, heated seats, etc... But, now I totally get the heated seat thing. Anytime we go anywhere and it’s below 70’ degrees I turn on the seat warmers. They are awesome!

We don't have it in the cars we have now. We had it on our Chrysler Van that I traded in on the new van. I used it, but hated burning the gas just to somewhat warm the vehicle. It's 2 degrees right now. I have heated seats in both and a heated steering wheel in the soul. These are nice.

I LOVE my heated seats but they take a couple of minutes to warm up.

Actually, I already have a red scarf, hat, gloves etc... I’m fully equipped for Yosemite. I love warm clothing I just rarely get to use it.

But dark chocolate brown is my other cold weather color....I don’t have a cowl...if someone’s knitting needles are itching to be used. ;)

Hm . . . I will see if I can find some dark chocolate brown! Any fiber allergies?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom