::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I probably need CPAP. I snore, but use a jaw positioner. I HATE the thought of being tethered to a machine. Sure could use the sleep and BP help though.

Michael! Go to the %$&# doctor and get a machine! Tethered is better than dead!!

Hey, Don. Day 8 of the 100 Days of Knitting Stitches?

Don't. Just don't.

I mean, if you REALLY hate yourself and all, I guess go ahead. Otherwise, DON'T!!!!!

Must be tough! I haven't started yet, because I don't have access to the internet at the apartment. I saved the link, though, and the newer one, too, and may try them when I get home....

This is my list of personal goals right now:

Figure out this sleep thing (I have an appointment with the sleep clinic tomorrow)

When I can get some rest and energy I'm going to conquer this diabetes management (dumping my GP and seeing an Endocrinologist for my diabetes care)

Exercise. After I get some energy back by getting some rest I need to start walking and gradually work my way back to active.

That's my plan.

Sounds like a good plan, to me...

I of course, couldn't sleep again. I hope the sleep clinic thing has a quick cure because I don't know how much longer I can survive sleeping like this.

Right now, I take a half hour nap sitting in my chair at school before I pick up James because I'm afraid I'll nod off in traffic. I don't come close to nodding off but I'm so tired I have that fear.

And you guys were right. It's definitely apnea. I've caught myself gasping for air and it wakes me up and then I have trouble falling back asleep because there's an anxiety/fear of not breathing. I'm miserable right now.

Almost a year now and I was blaming it on my shoulder pain.

CPAP is your friend, assuming it's apnea....

When spouse started with the cpap ten years ago, it took quite a while to adjust to sleeping on his back, and also a few mask style changes. Persist!!! You can get to a good place with it, it just takes longer than you hope it will.

Exactly this!

I sleep mostly on my side. Will that work?

I can sleep on my back. I used to but with my shoulder(s) problem I started favoring first one side and now the other.

I fall asleep, or mostly asleep, on my back. Then I roll over onto my side. I have no trouble sleeping on my side with my CPAP....

Jan, I'm going to try that Day 8 stitch, and see if I can do it. If I find I can, I'll post a picture. It may take a few days....

You on the dust again aren't you?

Dust-storm-Texas-1935.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom