::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I need to buy new cargo shorts. The ones I have now fall to the floor when I undo my belt, still zipped and buttoned.

They are a 40 waist, and now I'm back to needing a 36....

I need to buy new cargo shorts. The ones I have now fall to the floor when I undo my belt, still zipped and buttoned.

They are a 40 waist, and now I'm back to needing a 36....

Mika gets pissed at me because I unbuckle my belt and my pants hit the floor. She wants to go shopping but I'm holding out until I'm a 36" too. Right now I'm still 38" and snug. I only have 6 days of school left so I don't see the point of buying new pants. The day school ends I'm in shorts until school begins again. I will go buy new shorts soon but I'm holding off on the pants. It is a pain to keep hitching up my pants but I can deal with it until school is out.

And, nice work Don! Congratulations.

Mika gets pissed at me because I unbuckle my belt and my pants hit the floor. She wants to go shopping but I'm holding out until I'm a 36" too. Right now I'm still 38" and snug. I only have 6 days of school left so I don't see the point of buying new pants. The day school ends I'm in shorts until school begins again. I will go buy new shorts soon but I'm holding off on the pants. It is a pain to keep hitching up my pants but I can deal with it until school is out.

Next year I'll be back in slacks instead of jeans all the time as well. I did such a crap job of teaching the last couple of years that my enrollment for foods is down. I'm teaching more English than foods next year so I'll alternate between jeans and slacks.

I also feel better so unless this heart thing takes me out. I'll be back next year to my old self before all this started!

Thanks, Gary. It was nice going from my size 40s back to my size 38s (which I still had), but even nicer going down to 36s again. I haven't worn this size in years, so I had none left. I went out and bought jeans a little while ago, but have not gotten new shorts.

Many years ago I bought a nice suit that I saw on sale. I have never worn it, and haven't been able to in a long, long time. I wonder if I can ever lose enough weight to be able to wear that suit? It's still hanging in my closet, where it has been for 20 some-odd years, still unworn....

Thanks, Gary. It was nice going from my size 40s back to my size 38s (which I still had), but even nicer going down to 36s again. I haven't worn this size in years, so I had none left. I went out and bought jeans a little while ago, but have not gotten new shorts.

Many years ago I bought a nice suit that I saw on sale. I have never worn it, and haven't been able to in a long, long time. I wonder if I can ever lose enough weight to be able to wear that suit? It's still hanging in my closet, where it has been for 20 some-odd years, still unworn....

I wonder if I can fit in my suits again?

They probably have moth holes or something with my luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom