::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not to worry. I got up and cleaned it out good.

The problem with locking her in the bathroom is that there is a hole in the wall behind a makeshift patch and mice were getting in there. If she pulls the patch out, and she might, she could get in that hole and I might not be able to get her out.

It isn't the kind of crate that is a kitty carrier. It is basically a wire crate. Very airy.

So lately I haven't been happy with the wife since she won't say anything and goes along with her mom. I feel like it's just me here and they are all against me and my ways to make my kids eat right. And treat me right and not talk back and listen to me.

This refers to your wife, right? Who's she married too. That's the primary relationship now.

Your wife absolutely needs to back you up. The two of you are the parenting team, and if her parents are contradicting you then she needs to stand up for you (even if she agrees with her parents, actually). Sort out any parenting stuff between the two of you in private, but together you need to be a united front.

+ 1

Keep your chin up Kenvin, knowing you are doing the right thing advocating for your children's well being. It'll get back to normal when you get a place.

And hopefully that happens sooner than later.

Aloha Hos,
My sister and nephew work for Quiksilver and have a promotion going on. I can get you a 50% off code valid at Quiksilver.com, Roxy.com, or DCShoes.com
All I need is your email address.
Send the email to
You you pueo at gee male dot com
and I will have my sister send you the code.

This refers to your wife, right? Who's she married too. That's the primary relationship now.

I think she doesn't want to upset her mom since she lost her son which is also my wife's brother.

The kids even ask my mil about something and I say no so her mom asks my wife if they could have it and at least my wife acknowledges I sad no. It's the constant being that her mom won't listen to a thing I tell the kids. Good example, today I told the kids to read a book....she continued to try to find something on tv for them I then got visibly mad and she turned the tv off.

:wtf:

I also told my kid she better listen or someone else will have to watch her.

Keep your chin up Kenvin, knowing you are doing the right thing advocating for your children's well being. It'll get back to normal when you get a place.

And hopefully that happens sooner than later.

It's tough but hopefully will happen soon. My wife is now concerned that the entire sewer line is rotting and leaking into the ground and will cost us thousands of $$ in the future all thanks to the interwebs.

Aloha Hos,
My sister and nephew work for Quiksilver and have a promotion going on. I can get you a 50% off code valid at Quiksilver.com, Roxy.com, or DCShoes.com
All I need is your email address.
Send the email to
You you pueo at gee male dot com
and I will have my sister send you the code.

Uh yea....

I can't wait to hear what they eat for dessert. My plan is to get them fed then give them something healthy before we leave. Have them in pjs and brush teeth too! We are only leaving about 20 mins before bedtime.

The name is fine - it just doesn't suit her.

And, yes, we certainly needed each other. That's the way it was with Ellie and me, too.

I'm glad she picked me out!:love:
my chihuahua Sandy was called Petunia by the rescue we got her from. I quickly renamed her. Knowing her personality now, we laugh hard at the idea of calling her Petunia. She is anything but a Petunia. She's sassy, bitchy, and strong willed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom