::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back to what Jon touched on, I believe the human vessel is an amazing bio machine that takes great care of itself with a minimal amount of outside effort. At least until the last third of it's existence. And then slightly more maintenance may be in order. Of course as with all machines, a break down can happen when you least expect it.

I see so many sneezing, coughing kids a day that I figure it can't hurt even if it is a guess as to what virus is going around.

I get one every year, I ride TheBus, plenty of sneezing going on there.

So this happened. . .

A priest friend of mine in New York was asking on Facebook about a picture of Jesus smoking a cigarette that was on t-shirts in the 60s. She wanted it for an essay she was writing. There were a variety of suggestions offered: pious Jesus with a cigarette photoshopped in, high contrast stencil, and so on. Me, being the wise ass that I am, suggested the Zig-Zag man. Turns out that was the image she was looking for, not Jesus at all. Total Holy Ghost thing.

iu.jpg

So this happened. . .

A priest friend of mine in New York was asking on Facebook about a picture of Jesus smoking a cigarette that was on t-shirts in the 60s. She wanted it for an essay she was writing. There were a variety of suggestions offered: pious Jesus with a cigarette photoshopped in, high contrast stencil, and so on. Me, being the wise ass that I am, suggested the Zig-Zag man. Turns out that was the image she was looking for, not Jesus at all. Total Holy Ghost thing.

View attachment 106137

Maybe she could start a new church. Witness of the holy smoke?

Just a thought.

So this happened. . .

View attachment 106137

He looks a lot like Kenvin. I don't think this is a coincidence.

Back to what Jon touched on, I believe the human vessel is an amazing bio machine that takes great care of itself with a minimal amount of outside effort. At least until the last third of it's existence. And then slightly more maintenance may be in order. Of course as with all machines, a break down can happen when you least expect it.

And to be honest - the last third of our existence is in large part due to the advances in medical science - we have created the ability to nurture our bodies beyond their natural lifespans, so what we see in those final years is often the result of diseases that never would have shown themselves prior to advances in technology.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom