::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I took James to a Dave and Busters today and we also had lunch there.

The waitress asked how old James was and said she had a 5th grader too. And then she kept complimenting me on my relationship with James and making excuses to come by and chat.

She was totally flirting with me. I was completely shocked and a little flattered. When she delivered my check she said "I left you my number in case you want to get the boys together to shoot around at a park or something."

At the moment I couldn't think of a nonchalant way to say I was happily married so James and I just left to play more games (i didn't have my ring on; I rarely wear my ring and watch when I'm not teaching).

So yeah, that's never happened to me before.

The waitress asked how old James was and said she had a 5th grader too. And then she kept complimenting me on my relationship with James and making excuses to come by and chat.

She was totally flirting with me. I was completely shocked and a little flattered. When she delivered my check she said "I left you my number in case you want to get the boys together to shoot around at a park or something."

At the moment I couldn't think of a nonchalant way to say I was happily married so James and I just left to play more games (i didn't have my ring on; I rarely wear my ring and watch when I'm not teaching).

Bahahahahs

KFPOTW!!!!

A good man is hard to find. Or, whatever. . .

Another day with packers in the house. Shizz is gettin' real.

Also, time for the year's first mowing. Donkey Hotey gotta see if he can get Husky the Goat started.

When I was drinking I liked a lime in my beer and a KoKo Brown was good. But a pina colada beer? I also don’t understand the tomato juice mixed with beer thing. At a bride expo we went to the women there were all drinking them.

Koko Brown is the only flavored beer that I care for much...

I ALWAYS wear my ring. I'm sure that's why this sort of thing has never happened to me.

One of my mom's former employees and best friend for years just called me this morning.
She had been in poor health the past few years and had had a brain aneurysm and lost an eye (I just learned this morning) and had lost a few years of time, she was trying to re-connect with her friends etc and came across my business card which had my cell # on it.

We spoke a bit I had to tell her that I was embarrassed about the fact that I had not spoken to my mom since XMas, but when I explained why she understood.

So I gave her my mom's # and told her I am sure she would love to hear from her.

I wonder if my mom will call me?

Had a great day yesterday.
I cooked breakfast for everyone (SIL and BIL are staying with us) and then Nanilei went with her sister and the other two SILs to Waikiki for high tea at the Moana Surfider followed by an escape room game. It is Nanilei's sister's bday (last month).
So BIL and I went bowling and then headed to North Shore. Then we all had sushi for dinner and came back to Ewa Beach.
On the drive home we learned that our nephew flies in today!
So excited, we love him and he is like Nanilei's son to her, she misses him constantly so it will be great having him here with us.

Tonight we all go to Canoe Hut!

Tomorrow we are going sailing on BIL's boat
http://www.sailingcat.com

Yay, can't wait!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom