::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The crowds and the lines were not much fun, but the TV and Blu-ray player we got are still going strong, and we got them for about 50% off.

It depends on the store. We did it one year, waited in line, found out the item was no longer in stock, they let us buy it at that price a week later when it arrived, so... Maybe?

I have agreed to be the driver with the stipulation that James and I can stay in the car. The parking will be nuts and Mika will be able to hit more stores this way. She'll just text when she's coming out and I'll circle the parking lot and pick her up.

I have agreed to be the driver with the stipulation that James and I can stay in the car. The parking will be nuts and Mika will be able to hit more stores this way. She'll just text when she's coming out and I'll circle the parking lot and pick her up.

I stay home with the kids. Sheryl has a certain checklist of stores she hits for specific things every year (socks at Fred Meyer!).

Leaving for my sister's house. If she has WiFi, I'll check in. If not, have a great holiday, and I'll be back on Friday....

I can't think of anything that I would go out on Black Friday for! In fact, I will stay out of most stores from now until about the second week in January (after the return crowds and 90% off of Christmas stuff shopping crowds).

I’m doing a Black Friday or super Saturday sale (I’ll decide when I get there) online with my clothing line. Told my customers to pour something hot and yummy and kick back and shop with me.

Are they hard of hearing? My grandfather is practically deaf without his hearing aids . . . which he doesn't wear while watching TV.

Buy him a set of those TV ears, they work great.

Right before I left the office today I received a text inviting us over to a friend's house for Thanksgiving. Yay, I won't be alone.
Currently baking up Nanilei's grandpa's pumpkin pie (I make it every year) and the house smells amazing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom