::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, we got back from mom's funeral last night. It went well. During the viewing a really cool thing happened, all of my best friends from high school showed up. I hadn't seen these guys in 25-30 years. Nine of them in all. It was pretty touching.

Well, we got back from mom's funeral last night. It went well. During the viewing a really cool thing happened, all of my best friends from high school showed up. I hadn't seen these guys in 25-30 years. Nine of them in all. It was pretty touching.

Am very sorry to hear that your mom has passed on. Am sending my condolences and a big hug your way.

I am so sorry to hear of your mom's passing. Did I miss that post?

Pretty powerful for those guys you hadn't seen in 25-30 to show up.

26804538_10155895849726236_2147191735033626472_n.jpg

Ooh my gosh! I did not know. I am sorry to hear about your mom. (((Mike))). I shall give you a real hug in late May.

That's very cool.

And sorry to hear about your mom Mike. I didn't know she had passed. My condolences to you and your family.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom