::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't gone beyond "low". That's quite enough for my nether regions!

Yeah, my daughter had hers turned down to the lowest setting, it was still painful. Hers was a $40 purchase. I’m wondering if a more expensive version might be more gentle.

Kinda stormy here too, no snow obviously, but we did lose power twice over the last couple of days.

Effin work cut my hours 5 hrs a week. Doesn't seem much except when you count on it. Today I milked an extra 30 mins out of not knowing. So definitely looking for other options now.

Sorry to hear that Ke6n.
They are increasing my hours.
Trouble is I am salary.
Looks like Lanai every Wednesday for a while.
That ends up being a long day.

Sorry to hear that Ke6n.
They are increasing my hours.
Trouble is I am salary.
Looks like Lanai every Wednesday for a while.
That ends up being a long day.

The worst is that they really don't need another driver yet hired one anyway. Since they are budgeted for an additional driver they just figured why not.

The worst is that they really don't need another driver yet hired one anyway. Since they are budgeted for an additional driver they just figured why not.

Best thing is, the assistant is possibly getting promoted to manager. So they will be down a assistant until they fill that. Which will leave the manager open to close every week day. Then if I leave then they will be down another driver and it took almost 6 months to hire an additional driver.

Best thing is, the assistant is possibly getting promoted to manager. So they will be down a assistant until they fill that. Which will leave the manager open to close every week day. Then if I leave then they will be down another driver and it took almost 6 months to hire an additional driver.

It kills me too because they say I am such a lifesaver and they couldn't do stuff with out me yet they cut my hours. Thanks guys!! Let me grab my ankles please.

I haven't gone beyond "low". That's quite enough for my nether regions!

The surprise in the hotel was turned up all the way. I think it was housekeeping messing with me knowing I'd get curious and try it. It startled me so much that I jumped and lost the remote. I wanted to jump off but I knew it would be a steady stream of water shooting straight up in the air. Half yelling and half laughing hysterically, Mika couldn't understand what I wanted.

If filmed, I'm sure I would have been an internet star.

I'd never live it down, but I would have been viral.

Effin work cut my hours 5 hrs a week. Doesn't seem much except when you count on it. Today I milked an extra 30 mins out of not knowing. So definitely looking for other options now.

Bummer.

I bet it leads to something much better though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom