::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mike Lynch was "Ukulele Mike". Did video tutorials many of which were monetized. I think he's the one who proclaimed an alternative World Ukulele Day. Hiver would know.

I've been trying to make little changes to the way I eat.

Whole grain bread, brown rice if I have rice at all; most of the time, etc.

Trying to make an effort to eat less processed food really. Just baby steps so I'm not overwhelmed.

Today I bought peanut butter that is peanut and 1% salt. Usually I just bought Jiff or Skippy or whatever.

The difference is insane! I never realized how much sugar they add to peanut butter. And oddly enough, the one I just bought tastes like actual, freshly roasted peanuts. Way stickier in the mouth even though it's "thinner" in texture.

::mind blown::

Mike Lynch was "Ukulele Mike". Did video tutorials many of which were monetized. I think he's the one who proclaimed an alternative World Ukulele Day. Hiver would know.

I think I watched a few videos when I first started playing. I think he was the first one to do a ukulele cruise.

My first day back at work yesterday absolutely SUCKED!

Nothing went right. I didn't feel good. Didn't want to be here. The day couldn't end fast enough.

Today already feels much better.

My first day back at work yesterday absolutely SUCKED!

Nothing went right. I didn't feel good. Didn't want to be here. The day couldn't end fast enough.

Today already feels much better.

The Holidays always mess me up for a few weeks, nothing seems normal.

Brussels sprouts are the only food that I can say tastes bitter, but I still like them for some unknown reason. I can't think of any other food in that category.

You eat much more exotic foods than I do and you can't think of anything bitter?

Bitter melon?

Actually, bitter is a taste we're built to avoid. Poisons are bitter.

The Holidays always mess me up for a few weeks, nothing seems normal.

I still haven't been sleeping well and I feel lousy every day. That has a lot to do with it.

I had blood work done and went to the doctor's yesterday. She referred me to a sleep study clinic and I also had some abnormalities with my hemoglobin so I have to go get another blood draw to double check the result before trying to figure out what that's all about.

I still haven't been sleeping well and I feel lousy every day. That has a lot to do with it.

I had blood work done and went to the doctor's yesterday. She referred me to a sleep study clinic and I also had some abnormalities with my hemoglobin so I have to go get another blood draw to double check the result before trying to figure out what that's all about.

And she thinks my pancreas is shutting down even more so I'm finally going to an endocrinologist for my diabetes. My waking blood sugars are fine but my A1c was pretty high. I have a feeling I'm going to be put on insulin now.

Laundry and dishes and vacuuming is done. Guess I have no choice but to go to work, lol! I think I'll stop by Barnes & Noble first.

It's so motherlovin cold out, though. Just really biting on the face.

I've never understood the attitude people have towards Mike Lynch. Seems like a nice guy, did a lot to make uke accessible to folks. I don't get it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom