::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
And where's Lynn? Did we run her off already? I was hoping we would get some good secrets on Rob!:D

I'm still here. Since I only have a limited amount of gigabytes per month I have to ration my time on-line. The thanks for wondering where I was. It's nice to think I was missed!😊

I'm still here. Since I only have a limited amount of gigabytes per month I have to ration my time on-line. The thanks for wondering where I was. It's nice to think I was missed!��

I couldn't do that.

Or all my money would go to covering the overage costs.

Is that a word?

I probably have about a pound or so left. That's a lot of omelets.

My niece made a hashbrown casserole with leftover ham that she shredded up. A nice layer of cheese on it. She served as a side dish for her ham and beans dinner. Yum! She had a lot of ham to get rid of also...dinner was relish!

Possibly? Now they are both jamming in heaven, I suppose.

I mean, I don't really believe in that, but it makes for a nice visual.

Exactly this for me too. And all the pets are there from the rainbow bridge.

I don’t have to believe in god to appreciate the sentiment.

I couldn't do that.

Or all my money would go to covering the overage costs.

Is that a word?

Yep, it's definitely a word. One I'm trying to avoid... Am trying hard to learn to live on a fixed income. Don't want to be back in financial straits like I was before I retired.

I've been trying to make little changes to the way I eat.

Whole grain bread, brown rice if I have rice at all; most of the time, etc.

Trying to make an effort to eat less processed food really. Just baby steps so I'm not overwhelmed.

Today I bought peanut butter that is peanut and 1% salt. Usually I just bought Jiff or Skippy or whatever.

The difference is insane! I never realized how much sugar they add to peanut butter. And oddly enough, the one I just bought tastes like actual, freshly roasted peanuts. Way stickier in the mouth even though it's "thinner" in texture.

::mind blown::
you’re learning Teach!

If you go organic with everything it cuts out a lot of the crap too. Some peeps think I went organic because of the GMO’s. Not totally true. It just makes it way easier to eat less crap.
As of this morning I’m down 18 pounds from a year ago. And I totally cheated over the holidays.

I am not tooting my own horn. I hate diets, I hate exercise, I do neither. But by making a conscience effort to eat more simple, this has happened.

Actually, you could probably pour that over rice instead of using the noodles and it would be delicious too.

ACF3B2CD-7F46-4DB3-8F7B-165B34062F92.jpgi found these the other day Freeda. I haven’t tried them yet.

And she thinks my pancreas is shutting down even more so I'm finally going to an endocrinologist for my diabetes. My waking blood sugars are fine but my A1c was pretty high. I have a feeling I'm going to be put on insulin now.

We’re you just on oral medication?

I've never understood the attitude people have towards Mike Lynch. Seems like a nice guy, did a lot to make uke accessible to folks. I don't get it.

I think a lot of it came from his move to unilaterally declare a random day "World Ukulele Day" (when there already was one) and then copyright it for profit.

I think a lot of it came from his move to unilaterally declare a random day "World Ukulele Day" (when there already was one) and then copyright it for profit.

So what’s the real date Mike? I forgot.

you’re learning Teach!

If you go organic with everything it cuts out a lot of the crap too. Some peeps think I went organic because of the GMO’s. Not totally true. It just makes it way easier to eat less crap.
As of this morning I’m down 18 pounds from a year ago. And I totally cheated over the holidays.

I am not tooting my own horn. I hate diets, I hate exercise, I do neither. But by making a conscience effort to eat more simple, this has happened.

I'm back up to the weight I was when I started here.

Remember when JT, YAM, Rob and Mike the Chinn were all dieting? I got here right about then and dropped some weight too.

Now it's all back again.

My niece made a hashbrown casserole with leftover ham that she shredded up. A nice layer of cheese on it. She served as a side dish for her ham and beans dinner. Yum! She had a lot of ham to get rid of also...dinner was relish!

That's pretty much what I have for lunch today!

Good to hear from you today. I was just reading about pumping your own gas in oregon. Be careful!!!
FFS, people are strange.

Yeah - Oregon is weird about its gas stations. I don't see what the big deal is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom