::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not just hot here, it actually tried to rain yesterday.

I HATE THIS WEATHER!

Rabbit, Rabbit, White Rabbit!

attachment.php

Filipino food kinda day!
Gary quit sucking up to the boss. Shut up and eat your balut.

My phone must have filtered out the color, but the sun was as red as that stoplight when I took this picture.

IMG_7189.jpg

Gary quit sucking up to the boss. Shut up and eat your balut.

My first thought was "boss"?

He's bald white guy.

Then slowly I got it. Still working on my first cup.

Balut? Couldn't do it for that girlfriend? It'll NEVER happen. ;)

A buddy of mine, one of my best friends actually, was just released from prison the other day. I just spoke to him on the phone. It's a very long story, he's not a bad guy,
he had a drug problem and a very mean ex-wife who ended up shacking up with a cop. He made some threats (because he was on drugs) the cops busted him (because he had drugs) and he got sent away for like 10 years. He was using his new iPhone to talk to me. I told him he may call me anytime, he laughed and said I will add your contact info right after this call, and it will probably only take me an hour and a half to figure out how to save it.

He used to own his own business, pulling voice and data cabling, and I used to work for him. He told me he has his electrician's license now, he got it in prison, and has been doing electrical work at several prisons for the last eight years, and he said he already has a lead on a job. I wish him the best, he sounds great!

The war on drugs has ruined a lot of lives.

Speaking of LOTF, I have read that there is planned remake of the movie which was based on the book, in which all those stranded on the island are little girls.

Really? Little girls are not little boys, and don't behave as such.

And, what does it say about us that this new remake is being written by two men?

It bothers me that they just have to remake every dang movie their is, like all the good stories are used up. It seems like laziness and lack of creativity. I guess it's just about making money and not about making art.

It bothers me that they just have to remake every dang movie their is, like all the good stories are used up. It seems like laziness and lack of creativity. I guess it's just about making money and not about making art.

It really bothered me when they took all the cartoons from my child-hood and made them into non-animated movies: The Flintstones; Dennis the Menace: George of the Jungle; Scooby Doo etc.

We will see what happens. But it sucks having to wait. Last time the same realtor said that the other offers were close to asking so not sure exactly if he's telling the truth but just from his picture he looks like an asshat.

He works on commission, so the higher the price, the more money he makes....

I must admit that using the oven never occurred to me. What do you think? Maybe at 250 degrees?

375*F. 10-15 minutes but check on them after a few, I'm just guessing . . . with experience :)

My favorite tall white bald guy!

So made an offer on the house we liked a month or so again. The realtor said well I am showing it a lot tomorrow is that your best and final offer. Last time they got well over asking price.

So if they got over asking price then when you delist then make it new higher price. Wtf people. And at least present our offer and let the owners decide to counter or not. At least give them a chance to see it and all.

They have a legal obligation to at least present the offer to the sellers.

375*F. 10-15 minutes but check on them after a few, I'm just guessing . . . with experience :)

My favorite tall white bald guy!

I'd probably pop them in about 300 and start checking in 10 minutes. I'm impatient, but don't want to burn things...

It really bothered me when they took all the cartoons from my child-hood and made them into non-animated movies: The Flintstones; Dennis the Menace: George of the Jungle; Scooby Doo etc.

I haven't seen any of those. Nor will I.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom