::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
My wife her brother was cremated. Both her and her sister have necklaces that have his remains in it. Her mom has a urn in the shape of a book.

I haven't done pottery in years but I think I'll throw a nice vase and have my ashes made into the glaze.

John do you still have Motorola a phone I might have to get a new phone Motorola seems to have newere phones for a lot less. What can you tell me about them?

Code red drill with my spazz class

6 kids on ADHD meds that wear off half way through class
8 kids with 504 plans specifically dealing with ADHD (two of them overlap)
1 Hoochimama girl who endlessly flirts like a hooker and then plays victim when someone says something inappropriate
2 kids diagnosed ED
6 freshman

Locked down trying to keep them quiet for 65minutes.

I need a drink. I earned a drink.

1 Hoochimama girl who endlessly flirts like a hooker and then plays victim when someone says something inappropriate
2 kids diagnosed ED
6 freshman

Yes, yes you did.

Not enough that people are having to worry about their houses burning down.

Today the police arrested a group in Napa that got past the police lines and were robbing houses.

Stupid people.

2 kids diagnosed ED
6 freshman

Poor things, with basically their entire sexual career ahead of them!

John do you still have Motorola a phone I might have to get a new phone Motorola seems to have newere phones for a lot less. What can you tell me about them?

Pretty sure he passed on getting the new Motorola phone, as it was too large.
Me? I needed a new phone, have always liked Motorola phones, and could not pass up the price - FREE (because of a black Friday promotion). It is larger and heavier than I would have liked, but it performs really well. It is the first phone I have ever had that I have not had to re-charge during the day, and I use it A LOT. My previous phone would sometimes die on the way home from work. My current phone (Moto Z Play) I take off the charger in the morning, use it all day at work, usually play some games or watch videos on the way home/after I get home from work, and I don't plug it back in until I go to bed. I have had it for almost a year and it has not run out of charge ever. Once, I forgot to charge it at night and so I used it as normal for a second whole day, on TheBus on my way home I turned on the battery saver and stopped PoHo-ing, but my phone stayed on until I got home and charged it. It also recently updated itself to the new (Nougat) version of Android and feels like a new phone. I am very happy with it.

I'm going to get new battery and try and push this phone for another year.

Nanilei's phone is due to be upgraded this year. Recently the body (iPhone 5s) swelled up. Took it to the Apple store, they swapped it out for a brand new identical phone on the spot - no charge. Although she probably would like more storage, and maybe a little faster response time or more screen real estate, she is so far happy so we will not upgrade until necessary. Fine with me.

Nanilei's phone is due to be upgraded this year. Recently the body (iPhone 5s) swelled up. Took it to the Apple store, they swapped it out for a brand new identical phone on the spot - no charge. Although she probably would like more storage, and maybe a little faster response time or more screen real estate, she is so far happy so we will not upgrade until necessary. Fine with me.

Mika has her eye on the iPhone X

With that price I might switch to one of those google phones.

Nanilei mom update:
Surgery is back on, scheduled for Thursday.
Her white blood cell count is down.
She got a meal today. (she also had a digestive tract infection)
Nanilei is trying to keep her spirits buoyed.

Nanilei mom update:
Surgery is back on, scheduled for Thursday.
Her white blood cell count is down.
She got a meal today. (she also had a digestive tract infection)
Nanilei is trying to keep her spirits buoyed.

Was just about to ask how she was doing.

How's Tanya holding up?

It is stressful for her. We miss each other A LOT. I just wish I could pop over there even for a weekend it would help a lot.

Maybe that's what you need to do, Damon. A little weekend trip would be good for both of you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom