::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Mike if I get a medical ID bracelet is there anything I need to identify other than diabetes and arrhythmia? I know if I get an implant I'll need to get another made noting the implant.

Allergies?

Man, google had answers for that too.

I don't have any allergies except to penicillin but that's pretty mild. I guess I should list that too. So according to the internet I should have:

Name
T2D
arrhythmia
Penicilin ALG
ICE #

Anthony Bourdain Parts Unknown in Hawaii

Much of the story is about the Hokulea. Pretty interesting.

So it turns out it only takes kids about 45 minutes to ice a cake.

. . . and that my frosting recipe is overly sweet.

So just got a call from California Health Care Management and they are overturning Anthem Blue Cross' decision that I don't need a LifeVest.

The guy handling my case said it was a pleasure to overturn their decision, that they're notoriously stingy when it comes to teacher policies for some reason.

So I should be wearing a defibrillator in the next few days.

Yay!

So just got a call from California Health Care Management and they are overturning Anthem Blue Cross' decision that I don't need a LifeVest.

The guy handling my case said it was a pleasure to overturn their decision, that they're notoriously stingy when it comes to teacher policies for some reason.

Yay!

Yay, is right!!

Yay!

Now I'm going to have to start telling people.

. . . and people will start treating me differently. Exactly what I didn't want.

Oh well.

Yay you got approved.
Bummer about the other stuff.
Hopefully all this will turn out to be unneeded.

Yay you got approved.
Bummer about the other stuff.
Hopefully all this will turn out to be unneeded.

I've been watching all these food shows today about Hawaii.

I'm going to be eating a lot of salads during my stay. Plate lunch, Local foods, pretty much everything I love to eat in Hawaii is going to be "taste only" if that. Last year I did a pretty good job of watching my carbs. This year adding calories and sodium onto the watch list is going to make it a lot more difficult.

It's a good think I love fish.

Now I'm going to have to start telling people.

. . . and people will start treating me differently. Exactly what I didn't want.

Oh well.

Just tell them that your school has gotten to be so rough that you have to wear a flak jacket....

Yay!

Work it!

Just tell them that your school has gotten to be so rough that you have to wear a flak jacket....

I've been thinking about it.

I'll just tell people about the arrhythmia and skip the heart function part. It'll be hard to be subtle about it since the battery pack will be fairly large.

I'll just tell people about the arrhythmia and skip the heart function part. It'll be hard to be subtle about it since the battery pack will be fairly large.

Just don't start ranting about Allah, wearing that vest....

Or you could tell them it's a bomb vest. Probably not the best idea, though.

Lithium-Ion batteries? Be careful if they start to heat up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom