::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You ever eat a hard boiled egg with no seasoning?

Just found out I'm not a huge fan.

And then I tried some of that fake salt stuff and almost gagged. That stuff is horrid. It now lives in the garbage can.

I like my hard-boiled eggs with just pepper....

I tentatively have tomorrow off. That'd be my first weekday off since returning from Florida.

Whether or not he actually shows up remains to be seen. If not, I'll be working....

A fun part was that we have what I call roamin' Catholics (taking leave of the Roman Catholic church and exploring us) who had never before met a priest who is a woman, much less attended a mass presided by a woman. They got something in their eyes too.

Speck or plank?

We went to the beach yesterday. Mother's day combined with 90 degrees in Portland made for an incredibly crowded beach (well...for Oregon). The water was so cold my feet never got used to it. In mid-summer I'll usually be fine after 5 minutes of pain and squealing - never happened yesterday. It would have been great for wading, too - the water was probably the calmest I've ever seen.

Oh - I just looked it up. That's why - the water temperature was 45 degrees. Yeah,that explains a lot.

This would be why I like the Gulf of Mexico during the summer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom