::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes! Today was also my "make sure I really want it" visit. I do. I texted that picture to Nanilei.
Her reply was "just get it already"

What's pneumatic character? I'm not sure if I'm offended!

From Huxley's Brave New World. The most appealing women are described as being "very pneumatic". Or, the "pneumatikoi" are those who in the gnostic mystery religions possess the special knowlege to navigate from this world to the next. Finally, it is a reference to the indwelling of the Holy Spirit. In this post I intended to mean that you are "spirited". You may decide; are you offended or not?

Last edited:
Welcome back, Freeda! I missed you! how was the cabin?

Thank you!! It's good to see you. And nice to be missed.

The cabin was a lot of work! He installed an electric on-demand hot water heater, changed the basement locks, and brought the deck up to code - and got a doe. I finished painting the bathroom. Together, we put up a ton of woodwork and enclosed a wall that was previously bare. My father in law did a lot of yard work for us.

For some reason I usually am depressed the first couple of days up there. I'm not very useful until I adjust.

We did get to Hugo's (pizza) but didn't get to Delta Diner - which makes me very sad. We won't be up again til summer. The agency has it rented out for four weeks between now and New Year's, so that's awesome!!

From Huxley's Brave New World. The most appealing women are described as being "very pneumatic". Or, the "pneumatikoi" are those who in the gnostic mystery religions possess the special knowlege to navigate from this world to the next. Finally, it is a reference to the indwelling of the Holy Spirit. In this post I intended to mean that you are "spirited". You may decide; are you offended or not?

I thought maybe it meant I fart a lot.

Went to the depots of homes and got some flooring now I got another project to do. I think tomorrow we might look into paint and getting gallons of paint to start that process. We gotta get going to get in here in the next 3 weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom