::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Andrew is holding it for me. I almost have all the $ together. Been working on it since July.
Having to buy a plane ticket unexpectedly put a crimp in the plan. But now I realize that I do not need to stay at the Princess Kaiulani hotel during the Guild show, so some "found" $ there. In fact I may not even be attending the Guild show at all if I go to California for my birthday. Which also costs $. So still figuring it out.

Glad they are holding it for you!

Freeda, what’s a doe...besides a deer?

And you dog already opened his own pizza parlor?

It is a deer. Or it was. Now it's venison.

Hugo is named after the pizza place. Which was named after a very nice man, now gone, who was a friend of Todd's dad.

I thought Aly was already married. But no prob. Happy wedding day Aly P!

No, they have 2 boys and are now getting hitched.

Sukie and I are still bugging Matt (bassuguy) about getting married. They have a little boy.

It's beautiful here today too. Went to mow but the battery is deadish. Put the charger on - backwards first. Don't know if that's a bad thing?? Guess I'll find out. It's on right now.

I picked up sticks out of the yard while I'm waiting.

It is a deer. Or it was. Now it's venison.

Hugo is named after the pizza place. Which was named after a very nice man, now gone, who was a friend of Todd's dad.

Venison is very low fat, isn’t it? I bet I could eat it. (Beef and pork are not part of my diet anymore and boy do I get tired of chicken, turkey, and fish.)

That’s a great reason for his name.

Hubby and I just did a walk thru on our house, discussing resale.

When we bought this house it was billed as a 3 bedroom, 2 bath, I think. It was really 3 bedroom 1 1/2 bath. The way we live, we use it as a 1 bedroom, lol, everything else has been repurposed.

But in remodeling with resale in mind, we will wind up with a 4 bedroom, including a master suite which didn't exist before. Hopefully that will pop the price up a bit.

It may take us a year or two longer but I think we'll feel good about it in the end.

Venison is very low fat, isn’t it? I bet I could eat it. (Beef and pork are not part of my diet anymore and boy do I get tired of chicken, turkey, and fish.)

That’s a great reason for his name.

Yes, wild game is usually pretty healthy. Venison is low fat enough that you usually grind it with pork butt if you want to make hamburger or meatballs. Otherwise it doesn't hold together.

We kept some stew meat and a roast and gave the rest to his sister. We don't have a big freezer anymore.

Naming our boy for something "from Home" was nice. The other option was Trinko, which is a family/local meat processor that makes the most ridiculous pepperoni. But that seems more like a girl dog's name to me.

She was a wild child at the second UWC. (But we were all much younger then and everyone does crap they probably shouldn’t have). She’s a free spirit with a hippies heart. I’ve enjoyed watching her mature over the years on FB.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom