::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
So my life vest was denied.

the appeal was denied.

My cardiologist just filed a grievance with Anthem Blue Cross on my behalf and I just had to complete close to 60 minutes worth of answering questions and filling out forms. Jon, are you familiar with the Independent Medical Review Application/Complaint process?

My cardiology office seems pretty determined to make this happen and they have let their hatred of Anthem Blue Cross be known :)

Live on the edge. I am sure you've tasted berry weed. I know I smoked some fruity buds before.

I remember years ago Faricelli complaining about Bud Lime at my house. If he was dead he’d be rolling over in his grave regarding pina colada beer.

I remember years ago Faricelli complaining about Bud Lime at my house. If he was dead he’d be rolling over in his grave regarding pina colada beer.

These beers though are sought after. 2.5 hrs 900 people bought their stuff. And souled out of the beers. Insane for a mid week 5pm beer release.

I am hoping Colin can make it out to a release before uwc for some beer to bring out. I would trade for some rare barrel beers from Berkely. I wonder if Nick could get that???

So my life vest was denied.

the appeal was denied.

My cardiologist just filed a grievance with Anthem Blue Cross on my behalf and I just had to complete close to 60 minutes worth of answering questions and filling out forms. Jon, are you familiar with the Independent Medical Review Application/Complaint process?

My cardiology office seems pretty determined to make this happen and they have let their hatred of Anthem Blue Cross be known :)

No - Kaiser Permanente is a closed system. If the doctor says "do it" then the company does it. It is subject to your level of coverage, of course, but there are no review boards who deny doctors' prescribed treatment. (Oh - well, keep in mind that the prescribed treatment has to be covered within the system - but if it's not covered in the system the doctor can't prescribe it. It's not perfect, but it's a whole lot better than most insurance/provider competition out there).

These beers though are sought after. 2.5 hrs 900 people bought their stuff. And souled out of the beers. Insane for a mid week 5pm beer release.

Just because a lot of people believe something is a good idea doesn't make it so. I mean, look at our government these days...

No - Kaiser Permanente is a closed system. If the doctor says "do it" then the company does it. It is subject to your level of coverage, of course, but there are no review boards who deny doctors' prescribed treatment. (Oh - well, keep in mind that the prescribed treatment has to be covered within the system - but if it's not covered in the system the doctor can't prescribe it. It's not perfect, but it's a whole lot better than most insurance/provider competition out there).

You can also make cash deals directly with the hospital,

I am sitting on my Brother-in-law's Lanai on the beach at North Shore drinking Wailua Wheat and playing ukulele and singing with the pounding surf in the background.

Heaven!

I am sitting on my Brother-in-law's Lanai on the beach at North Shore drinking Wailua Wheat and playing ukulele and singing with the pounding surf in the background.

Heaven!

That is awesome. Can't say that I'm Uber jealous right now. Especially since it's cold as a witches teet right now.

I am hoping Colin can make it out to a release before uwc for some beer to bring out. I would trade for some rare barrel beers from Berkely. I wonder if Nick could get that???
OR you could just bring it with you to the field.

When I was drinking I liked a lime in my beer and a KoKo Brown was good. But a pina colada beer? I also don’t understand the tomato juice mixed with beer thing. At a bride expo we went to the women there were all drinking them.

Berkeley is about 45 min. North of me.

Well, more like 1.75 hours with traffic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom