::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Every morning I swirl the remaining coffee and sludge around from the previous day and dump it out into one of my houseplants. They love it.

Oh good idea. I put my grounds in my compost but using the sludge is a great idea.

Oh good idea. I put my grounds in my compost but using the sludge is a great idea.

We have a small pond with fish and plants. I often water my smaller potted plants with the pond water. I figure that's a good way to feed them.

I'll let you take it for a test drive next June.

Better known as, taking a camp shovel and digging a hole in the woods?

Here's the shovel. There's the forest.

You may find the answer to the age old question: Does the bear "Go" in the woods?

Of these months, which is the best to visit Hawaii. October, November, December, January.

Of these months, which is the best to visit Hawaii. October, November, December, January.

I don't know but, I would go in January to escape the cold and snow. January is a bit of a different experience where you are.

I don't think there's bad time to go.

But of her choices, personally I'd go to see the extremely large ocean dwelling mammals as they migrate through the islands.

We've been in November most often - I love it then. Early November = few crowds. Didn't know hurricane season ran as late as November - we missed one by a day when we were there last month.

We have a small pond with fish and plants. I often water my smaller potted plants with the pond water. I figure that's a good way to feed them.

The chlorine in tap water has a bad effect on plants, the pond water is a much better alternative. Last year Matt's science fair project was growing bean sprouts, some in tap water, some in creek water, the creek water sprouts were much bigger and grew faster. I figured there would be a difference, but it was remarkable (still pissed that he just got a B).

So just made a cup of coffee with the aero-press and one with a French press.

Might be my imagination, but the aero-press seems richer, more body.

with water measured out and equal amount of grounds it also made less coffee for some reason.

My students are weighing in with their hypothesis now :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom