::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ithought about that one. I think costco has 50 off too

Oh, I thought you were looking to see if they sold the parts only.

I would think a bar blender from a restaurant supply would be a good, inexpensive mixer that would still get the job done.

I'd get it from Costco.

If it breaks they'll take it back no problem or replace it no problem. I started buying all my Kitchen Aide mixers there. They get abused and when they break I get a new one. I'm kind of at their mercy for color choices though.

I'd get it from Costco.

If it breaks they'll take it back no problem or replace it no problem. I started buying all my Kitchen Aide mixers there. They get abused and when they break I get a new one. I'm kind of at their mercy for color choices though.

We had one ninja. It was the one that went on top. But the wife wants the vita mix but I think would settle for this

Don't have much planned for today. Wife went to NJ concert so she is still asleep. Need to get a ticket for train tomorrow. Also would love to get rest of house boxes into house from garage so I could figure how I want it done up.

Don't have much planned for today. Wife went to NJ concert so she is still asleep. Need to get a ticket for train tomorrow. Also would love to get rest of house boxes into house from garage so I could figure how I want it done up.

It's warming already at 30 degrees. I think might hit 40. Would be nice for all the snow we got yesterday afternoon. It's really like an inch or so.

It's warming already at 30 degrees. I think might hit 40. Would be nice for all the snow we got yesterday afternoon. It's really like an inch or so.

They really don't do anything about the side roads here. Ours looks like an ice ring so I made sure both cars could be in driveway last night.

Must be a Saturday??

I wonder if being Christmas on Monday if the night before will be busy or not since people would have gone in the am instead?

Or will the am service be dead since people would rather do the evening service. There was always a midnight mass growing up. I never went though

I've gotten three of the four hats that I'm knitting as gifts for my daughter's family finished, and the last one is started.

I'm starting to feel the pressure! This thing has to be finished before I go to bed Thursday night, and there's tons of other stuff going on.

Off to knit!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom