::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
terrible night of sleep

My shoulder is really sore from PT. At least with this shoulder I can tell the PT is working. My other shoulder was painful with no improvement until surgery. Hoping. Really hoping. To avoid surgery this time. The torturer says she thinks there isn't any physical damage on this side, just the frozen shoulder.

My range of motion is improving and the sharp pain is lessoning.
Keep up with the PT. It'll work.

I'm trying.

Hard to get excited about something I know is going to cause excruciating pain.
But it works! I gotta do some on my wrist for a year. (But it doesn't hurt. But my wrist occasionally hurts if I DON'T do it)

Did you notice the geese and ducks in the photos? The geese have lots of young ones, that are trying to learn to fly. They are so much fun to watch!

Thanks for making the pictures larger, Kenvin....

I did see them. Honestly I cant stand geese....goose poop is the worst

This week had sucked, but I am not one to post about it on Facebook, especially since my my kids don't know because they are at camp, but my Beagle Walter got hit by a car and instantly killed Tuesday. I found out when someone offered me their condolences at the gas station. someone told people in town and not me... sigh. He was a good one.

Please no replies... I just wanted to tell y'all.

Those solar lights built into the rail post are pretty slick! I found that if you go buy some brand name rechargeable AA batteries and replace the cheapos most likely installed they work much better.

Oh, and I see geese!

We bought those solar lights at Lowe's. They just sit right on top of the posts. When the condo was built, we knew we wanted to add those, so we told the builder not to use adhesive on the post caps. We saved the plain caps, and may set those back on for the winter months.

So far, the batteries they came with are working well....

In general though, except for this week if mounting suck, life has been good. I am busier than ever. Which is good. I finally feel like I am properly supporting my family. They say it takes 5 years and I have been doing this 7 years but full time for 5. So it sounds about right. I am not rolling in it, and still have to hustle, and it is a lot of work. But it is a good job

You too! I see people's Facebook posts and know i needed to get back on here to see how my mailman is doing.

I feel like I haven't caught up with you in forever! Are you traveling to any uke festivals this year? How are the minions? How goes business?

I have too many questions!!

In general though, except for this week if mounting suck, life has been good. I am busier than ever. Which is good. I finally feel like I am properly supporting my family. They say it takes 5 years and I have been doing this 7 years but full time for 5. So it sounds about right. I am not rolling in it, and still have to hustle, and it is a lot of work. But it is a good job

Okay, that covers the "how's business"....;)

I've even downloaded patterns from Ravelry to knit a flamingo! Don't know when I will get to it, though . . .

Oooo! How come I didn't know this?!!? YAY!

I should decorate my house with the flamingo stuff I brought home from school . . .
I only found out 2 days ago. Although decorating isn't a problem for me. But I am not really a flamingo hoarder. Really.

I only found out 2 days ago. Although decorating isn't a problem for me. But I am not really a flamingo hoarder. Really.

Are there any fun songs about flamingos? Playing a song on your MB sounds like a perfect way to celebrate!

Sheryl and I had a good laugh over your panicked message this morning. Breathe - there's still time!

:smileybounce:

Oooo! How come I didn't know this?!!? YAY!

I should decorate my house with the flamingo stuff I brought home from school . . .

Sukie is lying!

IT'S NATIONAL POTTO DAY!

Everybody go home and hug your favorite potto!
potto_gallery.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom