::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I answered questions in uke talk.

Do you think I would seem self promoting if I answered question?

I wont say "buy this model from me." But I do think I have insight on things like cases and availability of the TK-38. Just general stuff and it kills me to watch speculation when I know I have an answer.

I will tread lightly, but if I ever seem too self promoting reel me in because I am sensitive about stuff like that because UU in friend and my ukulele family!

Naw, it didn't come off as obnoxious.

That was like a similar thread about HMS. All these people speculating and I posted CALL ANDREW sheesh these people own businesses, call and ask, they will help you, don't speculate!

I agreed to take an outcall tomorrow. Work = Yay! Missing yoga = boo. I'll probably do some on my own, but it's not the same. The Saturday morning instructor is amazing.

I answered questions in uke talk.

Do you think I would seem self promoting if I answered question?

I wont say "buy this model from me." But I do think I have insight on things like cases and availability of the TK-38. Just general stuff and it kills me to watch speculation when I know I have an answer.

I will tread lightly, but if I ever seem too self promoting reel me in because I am sensitive about stuff like that because UU in friend and my ukulele family!

Nah - as long as you don't come right out and say "buy it from me" you're fine. You're an expert in this stuff - keep it sounding like an expert's advice and you should be fine.

Great lineup at Canoe Hut tonight!
Jeff Au Hoy on steel, Keao Costa on Bass, Keli Viernes on Ukulele, and Uncle Bernard Kalua on guitar!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom