::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The sorts of things I have to track for Bond, Vaga Bond:

Local PD called me to say they were about to to his car. There's a farmers market in the lat where he parks. I call him. His phone is out of minutes. So I call his job, get his boss and rat him out. He moved the car in time, but who needs this? Just another life skill he needs to put on his list.

One of these times someone will call and be unable to reach you. His car will get towed. Presumably the lesson will then be learned.

I can't help but think that someday he will grow enough to appreciate all you have tried to do for him, and also regret his current behavior. Until then....

(((Pere and Mrs Pere)))

I am laying vinyl plank floors through my whole house downstairs.

Almost done with out largest room.

It's waterproof and amazing, we are uncovering layers of carpet, under our beige Berber (a nightmare to have with 7 kids and 3 dogs). We are finding orange, yellow and green carpet, it is amazing!

Miss Mim! How goes life?

Good... I promise I love you guys! Business exploded! Someone was trolling me and I decided it meant I should advertise more... well, I should have been doing that all along because now I am busier than ever. I am where I need to be, but life is busy.

I am Christmas Past and Helen in Scrooge the Musical. 2 of my kids are in it too, and I teach seminary, a church class for teens every morning at 6:30am. Every morning. Not paid. So I am adjusting to the new schedule as well.

I'm 5'10". 5'10 1/4" on my straight spine days. Sometimes I feel like a giant.

I'm no giant at 6' 4", but I'm tall enough that I don't regularly encounter people taller than I am. When I do, especially if the difference is more than an inch or two, I really notice. I must admit that I don't like it much, either....

Good... I promise I love you guys! Business exploded! Someone was trolling me and I decided it meant I should advertise more... well, I should have been doing that all along because now I am busier than ever. I am where I need to be, but life is busy.

I am Christmas Past and Helen in Scrooge the Musical. 2 of my kids are in it too, and I teach seminary, a church class for teens every morning at 6:30am. Every morning. Not paid. So I am adjusting to the new schedule as well.

Busy lady! Glad to hear that things are going well....

Dear Pere -- why do you track his s**? It's his s**. If he really values it he'll take care of it. Not to be a bitch, but...the longer you bail him out the longer it will take for him to grow up. Why grow up when your parents do it for you? This I know for truth. My kid finally slept under a slide in a playground before he woke up. Wasn't what I wanted for him. But he was an adult. And he made his choices. And finally he hit bottom.
Bond needs to hit bottom. You and Mrs Pere truly will be happier. I mean this with all the kindness I have.

I am laying vinyl plank floors through my whole house downstairs.

Almost done with out largest room.

It's waterproof and amazing, we are uncovering layers of carpet, under our beige Berber (a nightmare to have with 7 kids and 3 dogs). We are finding orange, yellow and green carpet, it is amazing!

Who lays carpet over old carpet? That just seems strange....

Who lays carpet over old carpet? That just seems strange....

My whole house is strange.

We bought a 4000 sq ft house on 15 acres not counting the above the garage sq footage... for $152k... that explains it all... haha.

Let's just call it quirky.

Also I am doing vinyl because it is bendable so that part where out house inexplicably slopes down. The vinyl follows it. Haha.

I have a cousin who lives here in town, and is my age. She lost her husband last year, and has been struggling, emotionally.

She's also struggling a bit financially, although she has her own business as a hair dresser. She's had some unexpected home repair bills, and her divorced daughter and grandson have moved in.

Elaine found out that she had to have both of the garage doors replaced, but couldn't afford a garage door opener. We went out and bought her one, and I volunteered to install it for her. She was very touched, and very appreciative....

We told her about the opener last night, and I arranged to work on it tomorrow, on my day off. She took me out to the garage to look around before we left. What have I gotten myself into?!

This is a two car, detached garage, that looks as if Honest Abe may have been around to help build it. It is old, decrepit, and will surely be a challenge! I sure hope I can pull this off, after having told her I would....:eek:

I have a cousin who lives here in town, and is my age. She lost her husband last year, and has been struggling, emotionally.

She's also struggling a bit financially, although she has her own business as a hair dresser. She's had some unexpected home repair bills, and her divorced daughter and grandson have moved in.

Elaine found out that she had to have both of the garage doors replaced, but couldn't afford a garage door opener. We went out and bought her one, and I volunteered to install it for her. She was very touched, and very appreciative....

Nice Don! .

I'm confused by the insinuation that 5'10" is all that tall.

I live in Hawaii. Mostly Asian population. With the exception of Samoan types, I am generally much taller than most people here, and I am just under 6'

I am tiny compared to many Samoans, in nearly every dimension.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom