::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm working my day off again tomorrow. My coworker, who has had a death in the family, says he can't return to work until Wednesday. Technically, he's allowed three days, and he used those last week. I'll leave that between him and the boss.

Meanwhile, I'm making some extra cash. It'll be nice to get back to my usual schedule, though, and not feel like I'm working full time....

I am writing this from my study. My home office. The shop is no more. Tools have all been moved to the garage, the work table turned around, all the junk cleared out. I have an area rug that covers most of the floor and a new torchiere lamp. Good quality webcam and podcast-ready microphone are in place. I have a docking station for my Surface (best computer I've ever owned, by the way), as well as dedicated keyboard and mouse. This place is ready to rock my new school adventure.

I fell asleep at 8:00pm last night and then woke up at 3:30 for a nature call and jumped on the computer to do the work I should have done last night.

I might do this all the time because I feel like I got much more done than when I try to work at night. The downside is that I won't have as much time to finish if takes longer than expected or I finish early like right now and I have 20 minutes to kill before I have to wake up and get ready.

270471_4768506938382_1687222872_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom