::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cool - I wouldn't have thought of doing it on black. I've seen the lightboxes all in white with translucent sides that light up from the lights outside the box - all indirect light to kill shadows.

Some stuff I used to photograph were too large for light boxes.

Discovered Horatio Hornblower by C.C. Forester in Jr High. Devoured all of them, plus everything else Forester wrote. If it hadn't been for Jesus I'd probably have started the church of Hornblower.

Oh my gosh. My mom got me the Hornblower series when we went on a cross-country car trip back in 1980. I have read the entire series more times than I can count. As soon as I was able to cut through the Aubrey-Maturin language I fell just as deeply in love with those, too.

theres this

attachment.php
organic urn fire series.jpg

Some stuff I used to photograph were too large for light boxes.

I have a bunch of little things I want to unload on Ebay, but the photography has been stopping me. I usually have Ben do it for me these days - I give him 10% commission.

Oh my gosh. My mom got me the Hornblower series when we went on a cross-country car trip back in 1980. I have read the entire series more times than I can count. As soon as I was able to cut through the Aubrey-Maturin language I fell just as deeply in love with those, too.

Just finished the whole Aubrey-Maturin canon again. Now starting Hornblower.

We've just been talking about in the office. I mean, in the office the conversation has been about cows. There are no cows in the office.

Just finished the whole Aubrey-Maturin canon again. Now starting Hornblower.

Hornblower's angst with his love life was the only thing I didn't like about that series. I like the sly humor in Aubrey-Maturin, but both are absolute gems.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom