::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
At your place they would be holy cows.

There are true holey cows at Oregon State University.

There is a university farm on the outside edge of campus. There are cows that have had port holes installed in their sides so the digestion process can be observed. The cows don't seem to notice.

I had a brand-new professor from New York City one year - he came to class white as a sheet. He told us about taking a run through the farm and how he was totally grossed out by the cows with the holes in their sides.

Everybody in class already knew about the holey cows. We laughed hard at him.

There are true holey cows at Oregon State University.

There is a university farm on the outside edge of campus. There are cows that have had port holes installed in their sides so the digestion process can be observed. The cows don't seem to notice.

I had a brand-new professor from New York City one year - he came to class white as a sheet. He told us about taking a run through the farm and how he was totally grossed out by the cows with the holes in their sides.

Everybody in class already knew about the holey cows. We laughed hard at him.

Eww that's gross. I don't want to see cow juices. And meat.

I want the fainting goats and chickens. Love me some fresh eggs. I wonder if I can get some at new place.

We have a firm NO to chickens, too. We could have them - we have friends who have them - but Sheryl has heard stories of rats being attracted by chickens, and that means no chickens. SERIOUS rat phobia in that one.

We have a firm NO to chickens, too. We could have them - we have friends who have them - but Sheryl has heard stories of rats being attracted by chickens, and that means no chickens. SERIOUS rat phobia in that one.

I think ey would be fun at first but then a lot of work.

47a4edddf3070b29e94adc32dd53c77a.jpg

40000.gif

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom