::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
My good sister is in charge of the healthcare, she is a nurse too and more knowledgeable than me. Since I live 2+ hours away and am not there everyday, I don't feel like I can stir the pot too much. It's a fine line with the nursing home, the place is really nice, if we complain too much they might kick her out because of her behavior.

I just love the phrase "my good sister" because anyone with two sisters knows EXACTLY what you mean.

My good sister is in charge of the healthcare, she is a nurse too and more knowledgeable than me. Since I live 2+ hours away and am not there everyday, I don't feel like I can stir the pot too much. It's a fine line with the nursing home, the place is really nice, if we complain too much they might kick her out because of her behavior.
okay cool, I'm glad she is closer and involved. This crap is never easy even in the best of families.

If you have to, you can rent an apartment or let the Mrs stay in a motel during the week and come home on Saturdays until you move. It will work out!:)

thats good but we would rather start the school year at the school and not have to transfer the kids around....I am sure it will work out.

Met Beau in person yesterday. Such a nice guy. Saw where he makes his sawdust. Pours a nice glass of wine too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom