::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice to see you back, Rich. How's life?

Thanks. Life is busy. Four kids and all their activities and working full time as a detox nurse for alcoholics and addicts, and being an apartment manager. Hope to be doing very little and live on Maui in 10 years when my youngest finishes high school.

Thanks. Life is busy. Four kids and all their activities and working full time as a detox nurse for alcoholics and addicts, and being an apartment manager. Hope to be doing very little and live on Maui in 10 years when my youngest finishes high school.

I saw tons of peeps I went to high school with last night. There was a great deal of "retirement" talk.

How'd we get so old?!

The other day I played under the sea, basket case,creep,gangsters paradise,AC/DC she was a fast machine,etc. for the clients when we had a slow moment at work. Sometimes I play at Alano clubs out here too. Playing my wound south coast strings in my Compass Rose isn't as fun as it used to be. Don't know if I need to go back to unwound strings like PHDs or just get a different uke like an Ohta San Kamaka. Obviously still want a MB but don't have the budget for that right now.

I saw tons of peeps I went to high school with last night. There was a great deal of "retirement" talk.

How'd we get so old?!

Happens fast. Hope we are both in decent health when we get there to enjoy it. My oldest son is going to be in high school this year. I have been taking him to his water polo events.

Observation from my morning walk.

Runners, Jesus! What suffering, tormented souls. No joy in the midst of beauty. No pleasant word for any human in their path. Lost in their self-abuse, their faces are anguished and their spirits drawn into their pain. Bikers at least have the joy of occasional speed to help the, smile. Walkers have the leisure to appreciate their surroundings.

Runners, Jesus! What suffering, tormented souls. No joy in the midst of beauty. No pleasant word for any human in their path. Lost in their self-abuse, their faces are anguished and their spirits drawn into their pain. Bikers at least have the joy of occasional speed to help the, smile. Walkers have the leisure to appreciate their surroundings.

Playing in the surf,snorkeling,hiking,backpacking,etc. for me. I don't want my exercise to appear like work instead of a by product of having fun.

You preach even when you don't preach.

Guacamole and chips, hot dogs and baked beans for dinner. Yummy!

I intended to have jalapeno poppers as an appetizer, and started making them, but once I realized I needed bacon from the store and that it was getting late, I had to set them aside.

I'll finish making them after dinner, and have them with dinner tomorrow night (and Monday and Tuesday nights)....

Reason 598,361 not to move out of Texas: I'd have to make my own jalapeno poppers instead of buying them ready to go into the oven at the grocery store.

Well, crap! That wasn't fun! Another severe thunderstorm. This one was worse than yesterday. I actually thought we were about to have a tornado based on the radar and the way the wind and rain were doing. Ugh!

I have no power again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom