::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Those old 8Ns are great tractors. A friend of mine has a nice one in his barn, that he's given up on. I'm pretty sure it's just tune-up related, but he went out and bought a new tractor....

That's foolish, they are really easy to work on. One local guy told me he has even used plumbing parts to fix his.

That's foolish, they are really easy to work on. One local guy told me he has even used plumbing parts to fix his.

His problems sound ignition related, to me. Points, condenser, cap, rotor, wires and four spark plugs. You could replace the whole system in an hour, or so. Even if you also replaced the coil, you'd probably spend under $100, altogether.

Seems a shame that he gave up on it....

I HATE when that happens! I hope you're sleeping like a baby at this point....

Nope, I only slept about 4 hours. Meow I'm just mushy brained and aimlessly wandering around my house.

I need to clean badly, the place is a mess. My roomba stopped working and hubby hasn't fixed it. I guess I will start with a broom.

Ugh, I don't want to.

His problems sound ignition related, to me. Points, condenser, cap, rotor, wires and four spark plugs. You could replace the whole system in an hour, or so. Even if you also replaced the coil, you'd probably spend under $100, altogether.

I found a kit online with all those parts (less the ignition coil), plus an oil filter, fuel filter and fuel sediment bowl assembly....all for under $50.

Nope, I only slept about 4 hours. Meow I'm just mushy brained and aimlessly wandering around my house.

I need to clean badly, the place is a mess. My roomba stopped working and hubby hasn't fixed it. I guess I will start with a broom.

Ugh, I don't want to.

I hope you have better luck sleeping tonight. Maybe Mike will give you a nice back rub at bedtime....

Tell him you'll take it off his hands.

I'll be making shrimp Alfredo with broccoli and red bell peppers for dinner tonight. Just thinking about it is making me hungry....

Ugh, I don't want to.
boy do I sound like a spoiled brat.

I'm just tired and cranky.

I hope you have better luck sleeping tonight. Maybe Mike will give you a nice back rub at bedtime....

Ha! Well when we were in Yosemite I asked him for one, something he's done a lot in our 30+ year marriage. I have found since becoming a massage therapist I'm way too picky.

I shall drug up heavily tonight. I have found certain strains of herb really help me sleep soundly and there is absolutely no Benadryl hangover in the morning.

Sweeping my entire house. I had no idea how much fur and dust bunnies were produced by four cats and two dogs all of which are indoor pets. I walked by my broken roomba and said, "once you are fixed I will NEVER take your existence for granted again."

Ugh, I don't want to.

I've been getting up before 5 am and going to the Y. You can do your thing and be back home between 7 and 8. Then eat breakfast and continue on with the day. This afternoon I ran out of gas, and had to take a nap (perhaps an hour?). Now I'm good to go. Of course with that routine it's early to bed, so you can do it again. I don't make it there every day at five. Sometimes it's between six and seven.

I've been doing something like this routine for a month, and making progress. I've lost a few pounds, but more important a few inches in the waistline. My pants fit much better.

Sweeping my entire house. I had no idea how much fur and dust bunnies were produced by four cats and two dogs all of which are indoor pets. I walked by my broken roomba and said, "once you are fixed I will NEVER take your existence for granted again."

Can you run two at once?

Will they crash?

I've been getting up before 5 am and going to the Y. You can do your thing and be back home between 7 and 8. Then eat breakfast and continue on with the day. This afternoon I ran out of gas, and had to take a nap (perhaps an hour?). Now I'm good to go. Of course with that routine it's early to bed, so you can do it again. I don't make it there every day at five. Sometimes it's between six and seven.

I've been doing something like this routine for a month, and making progress. I've lost a few pounds, but more important a few inches in the waistline. My pants fit much better.

Good for you, Rob. What exactly do you do at the Y? Swim? Walk? Machines?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom