::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
::sigh::

They both post updates on FB Don.

and they both appear to be doing well. YAM is still crazy busy with work.
i even posted a video there. YouTube just takes way to long to load to anymore.

BTW if any of you take a lot of video with your phone or gopro, I highly suggest the EVO SP-Pro stabilization device (fancy selfie stick). The video I shot of James game yesterday looked like it was done with an expensive video camera and not an iPhone.

Pricey, but if you do a lot of video I think it's worth it. I invested in this instead of a new video camera because I figured the iPhone camera's were as good as any video camera I was willing to purchase.

(that apostrophe is for you Jon)

Code:
[COLOR="#000080"]Chorus:
[Am] Lately, I've been, [C] I've been losing sleep
[G] Dreaming about the things that [F] we could be
But [Am] baby, I've been, [C] I've been praying hard,
Said, [G] no more counting dollars
[F] We'll be counting stars, (yeah we'll be counting stars)[/COLOR]

Code:
[COLOR="#000080"]Chorus:
[Am] Lately, I've been, [C] I've been losing sleep
[G] Dreaming about the things that [F] we could be
But [Am] baby, I've been, [C] I've been praying hard,
Said, [G] no more counting dollars
[F] We'll be counting stars, (yeah we'll be counting stars)[/COLOR]

tenletters

I, uh, would post pictures of snow accumulation, but it's been in the 80s here the last few days. I am so going to keel over from heat once summer starts...

It was 96 inside my house yesterday when we got back from the beach. See earlier post about drinking 29 degree beer!

We went to two stores this morning. All food, and just resupplying the pantry. Very little meat, but $52 at one, and $56 at the other. Two people in the house, but we eat at home a lot. The price always takes me by surprise.

Sounds like a dream to me! Try moving here and going to the store, you will really have sticker shock!

How's this for an ego deflater?

I saw the business owner in the office this morning, and made it a point to thank him for the increase in my paycheck that I noticed last week. It wasn't a lot of money, but I think it's nice to feel appreciated, anyways. An unexpected raise is always nice.

He told me that he hadn't given me a raise, but that the increase had been state mandated. Apparently the state legislature raised the minimum wage while I wasn't looking.

Not quite as warm and fuzzy, but I'll still take the money....

Oh man, did you actually tell him the "it's nice to feel appreciated" part?, because that would have been a sweet burn.

On Sunday we are going camping in Joshua Tree for 6 days. The weathers going to be fabulous. 60-80 degrees during the day, 40-50's at night. I know the desert will be in bloom, I'm excited about that. Spring is my favorite time there.

Sounds very nice, I love it there.
There are some beautiful campgrounds here, but Nanilei cannot handle the bugs and geckos, or the idea that they might be nearby.

No, she planned it with some other friends of theirs who are also having their 40th. We were not consulted on the date.

I once was deeply involved in putting on a big reggae festival, like several thousands of dollars involved. A few months before it happens, my nephew announces his wedding will be on the same day. Luckily it was only about 2+ hours away and I was able to speed to the festival as soon as the wedding ended. It was pretty fun wearing a tux on the field at a skanky reggae fest. We still ended up losing our butts financially, but it was a fantastic time.

Since my brackets are long since busted I'm now rooting for PAC-12 teams plus Gonzaga and Butler.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom