Page 3474 of 4066 FirstFirst ... 24742974337434243464347234733474347534763484352435743974 ... LastLast
Results 34,731 to 34,740 of 40652

Thread: ::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Gary, how was your dinner?
    Mine was good, but they over-cooked one piece of fish just a bit. Mika's looked the best.
    Nanilei's shrimp was good, but not amazing.
    I was really surprised there we no fresh fish specials. I was hoping for a big opah steak.
    1:5255
    My Quiver: S & J Craft Milo Tenor "Liliu" six string custom and Milo and Lychee concert by Emil Bader
    Pono PKT-1 Koa Tenor w/MiSi, Lanikai LU-21T - Autographed!, Hikare CU 528 Baritone
    R&L all koa mini concert, Mainland Gecko, Epiphone Les Paul Vintage, Purple Kamoa GC-700, Kala Concert
    Nothin' left to do but : ) : ) : )

Had dinner with Damon, Tanya and Rick Greenwood (greenie44) last night.

Good times.
    9:23448

Passionately Untalented

Compass Rose (Custom Tenor) Kamaka HF-3 Kamoa SM-P Kala KA-STg Tenor Pineapple (Rick Turner Build Class)

Gary Yoshida (added for Mim)

They just scheduled a mandatory two hour training session at 10:00am.
    I might be a little late to Marukame UDON.
    Just linger at your table and I will be there though!
    My Quiver: S & J Craft Milo Tenor "Liliu" six string custom and Milo and Lychee concert by Emil Bader
    Pono PKT-1 Koa Tenor w/MiSi, Lanikai LU-21T - Autographed!, Hikare CU 528 Baritone
    R&L all koa mini concert, Mainland Gecko, Epiphone Les Paul Vintage, Purple Kamoa GC-700, Kala Concert

Oh yeah, PoHo Meetup at lunch today!

Quote Originally Posted by Pueo View Post
    Gary, how was your dinner?
    Mine was good, but they over-cooked one piece of fish just a bit. Mika's looked the best.
    Nanilei's shrimp was good, but not amazing.
    I was really surprised there we no fresh fish specials. I was hoping for a big opah steak.
    All of mine was really fresh but I was still a little hungry afterwards. 2 pcs shrimp, 2 scallops and by my guesstimate a 2-3oz portion of fish. It was really good but sparse and a bit pricey for what I got. Mika on the other hand is in love with that place. Her's was really good and she probably had more seafood in her pasta than I had on my plate.

I think it's a good place, you just need to know what to order. The calamari was delicious as promised

(And that waitress should have let us know which dishes would be coming out with bread.)

Passionately Untalented

Compass Rose (Custom Tenor) Kamaka HF-3 Kamoa SM-P Kala KA-STg Tenor Pineapple (Rick Turner Build Class)

They just scheduled a mandatory two hour training session at 10:00am.
    I might be a little late to Marukame UDON.
    Just linger at your table and I will be there though!
    Will do!

That'll probably work if there's any line at all at 11:30

Passionately Untalented

Oh yeah, PoHo Meetup at lunch today!
    . . . with Len too (Hawaii-5O)

Passionately Untalented

One of my favourite moments yesterday was at the Kamaka tent. I picked up a six string and started playing, and a local girl picked up the 8 string and joined me. I started singing Aloha Wau I'a 'Oe and she joined me. After that we sang He Aloha No O Waianae.
    Bryan Tolentino, Chris Kamaka, and Shawn Yacavone were all there and watching. It felt really good, I got some positive reinforcement. I also think there may be some video, I just have to find it. I heard someone say in my ear "you are being filmed, is that ok?" And I nodded so I don't know if it was local TV or something.
    Last year I was on Japanese TV hahaha.

Quote Originally Posted by gyosh View Post
    . . . with Len too (Hawaii-5O)
    I'd like to meet Len. He's very nice.

One of my favourite moments yesterday was at the Kamaka tent. I picked up a six string and started playing, and a local girl picked up the 8 string and joined me. I started singing Aloha Wau I'a 'Oe and she joined me. After that we sang He Aloha No O Waianae.
    Bryan Tolentino, Chris Kamaka, and Shawn Yacavone were all there and watching. It felt really good, I got some positive reinforcement. I also think there may be some video, I just have to find it. I heard someone say in my ear "you are being filmed, is that ok?" And I nodded so I don't know if it was local TV or something.
    Last year I was on Japanese TV hahaha.
    Liven' the dream. :- )

Thread Information