::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey man, guess what?
Im-an-ordained-dudeist-priest.gif

It's like, official man!
I am ordained as of today. I will forever abide.
Welcome to the club.

I remember hearing that before. I think that's why I started researching pooping positions. My roids are grateful.

You really get to prefer it after a short while, I mean really, sitting your bare butt on the surface that who knows who's parts and what-not have been touching, eeeewww!

So there is Zenni. Any others worth checking out?

I'm going to need kid size sport goggle/glasses.

My best luck online has been with Goggles4U.com - but my success rate is pretty low compared to others here.

I hope everyone watches the debate. I do not see how anyone will vote for him if they listen to what he says.

What horrifies me is the knowledge that he's been speaking for months and months and is still a viable candidate. I presume people have been listening and are still willing to vote for him. That is terrifying.

*Coffee snob hos

So this morning I noticed our coffeemaker boxed up by the door. "Why is the coffeemaker in a box?"

"Because the coffee sucks!"
It's the same coffee I make every weekend.
"I know. So it must be the coffee maker that sucks!"

So this past weekend I made coffee in the coffee maker and apparently Mika does not approve. Usually on the weekends I make her a cup in the aero-press but it gets cumbersome making multiple cups so I used the coffee maker. I really don't want to make multiple cups one at a time so my question is will a French Press give a similar quality brew as an aero press?

On the upside, I can replace my 17 year old Black and Decker coffee maker from the hardware store with the fancy schmancy one from home.

French press is similar to Aeropress, but there's more sludge left over in the bottom of the cup. Even using a coarse grind - and you do have to be sure you have a nice, coarse grind - there will be sediment at the bottom. Ben only uses the French press at home - he also makes his coffee strong enough to kill a moose at 20 paces. But if we have guests over, I use French presses to make after dinner coffee because it's a pain to go find the multi-cup coffee maker in the garage and clean it out and all that.

French press is similar to Aeropress, but there's more sludge left over in the bottom of the cup. Even using a coarse grind - and you do have to be sure you have a nice, coarse grind - there will be sediment at the bottom. Ben only uses the French press at home - he also makes his coffee strong enough to kill a moose at 20 paces. But if we have guests over, I use French presses to make after dinner coffee because it's a pain to go find the multi-cup coffee maker in the garage and clean it out and all that.

Every morning I swirl the remaining coffee and sludge around from the previous day and dump it out into one of my houseplants. They love it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom