::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll get a parent calling in to complain that I called their kid an asshole.

I've got twenty years in.

I probably won't even hear about the call (I just know it happens from the secretaries)
Yeah, you'll probably hear about that.

I'll get a parent calling in to complain that I called their kid an asshole.

I've got twenty years in.

I probably won't even hear about the call (I just know it happens from the secretaries)

Well...asshole kids usually don't fall too far from their asshole parents' trees.

If that had happened when I was a kid my parents - who never swore - would have asked what our class did to deserve it.

First time I've ever used any type of profanity in the classroom.

I think that's why it was so quiet afterwards. They knew I was pissed and very disappointed.

First time I've ever used any type of profanity in the classroom.

I think that's why it was so quiet afterwards. They knew I was pissed and very disappointed.

Four of those kids will come back before the end of the day with donations for the canned food drive at the very least.

Was up to nothing today. I texted hub asking for work they gave me 2deliveries that took me an hour over my time. Whoa hoo!!,

I also got my new truck in. It’s about 40 mins from us. Can’t wait to drive that bad boy.

I built the banquette yesterday. I need to get wood for the top and sides and front then it’s all done. Also need to paint then spruce up with a little decorative molding

Probably just gonna unload a few boxes into the rooms they go to make room in garage for the rest of it.

Tomorrow I plan on getting rest of wood and also switching out lock on garage since we have no key and if the power goes out we can’t get in I think.

Tomorrow I plan on getting rest of wood and also switching out lock on garage since we have no key and if the power goes out we can’t get in I think.

I also have an old deadbolt I might add that for extra security. The door though is a joke. Super flimsy. One door at a time and I need to find a new door for the sun room since I got it secured with a piece of wood right now.

Four of those kids will come back before the end of the day with donations for the canned food drive at the very least.

And they will be the four who sat uncomfortably quiet while the rest of the class was cheering.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom