::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shoot Mim. Surely you have time for one quick song.

You have no idea.

I am so behind.

I am tempted to shut down my store for a week and just say I need a week to re-goup and inventory and... BREATHE!

I am wading through an inbox of 200 e-mails and voicemails.

I had a great day off yesterday at the amusement park and was very present with my kids. Drove home late last night. Was crazy stupid tired though and ended up having to get out of the car and get something to munch on and do some jumping jacks to get through the last 30 minutes. All so Yonas could do his cross country.

I am picking him up and I have all this credit for food at the Floyd Country Store so I think I am going to surprise him and stop by there with him for dessert. I like to do little surprises for my kids when we are one on one. I get a lot of times to spoil my 4 youngest, but the older teens are super hard to peg down. And Yonas is a senior. And I have not had hum for the majority of his life, so it is like he will be leaving the nest and I never had the time I had with my other kids. And I am not that sentimental about that usually. But, it just sort of hit me.

Ok, that was disjointed. I had to get him to school early. I am super tired. I took my ADHD pill though so I dont know if I can eek a nap in. It makes napping hard. But, it helps focus my work. And I needed it today.

For some reason, I was thinking you'd said you were about that far from San Diego.

I'm about a 2 hour drive north of San Diego, Gary's over 6 hours north of me.
It's a crazy long state.

So do you know the name of the town you're going to be at? San Diego is big, like LA, or the Bay Area.

Mim, it's good to one on one, especially with the older kids.

What are his plans after he graduates? Is he going on a mission?

Lunch done at Chuck E Cheese. James friend Tyler won a thousand tickets! He got a basketball and gave it to James. Mika thought I was a little crazy to take them here, but after working with kids for so long I had a good gut feeling about Tyler. Seems like I'm right. Off to the movies after we intro Tyler to shave ice.

I'd rather eat dirt than ever visit Chuck E Cheese again. I did more than my time there.

I'm about a 2 hour drive north of San Diego, Gary's over 6 hours north of me.
It's a crazy long state.

So do you know the name of the town you're going to be at? San Diego is big, like LA, or the Bay Area.

The hotel is in Mission Bay, off Highway 5.

I sent you a PM. Figure the whole internet probably doesn't need to know where to find me. ;)

Yes, I get that.

You will be very near the bay, no waves there. It's nice there and several parks right on the water. Sea Worlds great if you have a free day. But you are very close to Pacific Beach. The locals call it PB. It's right on the beach with waves. Fun town, party atmosphere. Good beach. It will be crowded but fun. Go eat some real Mexican food. Taco Surf is good....find a local place. Under NO circumstances are you allowed to eat at Taco Bell, del taco, or Rubios. Those are all chains, stay out of them.

Yes, I get that.

You will be very near the bay, no waves there. It's nice there and several parks right on the water. Sea Worlds great if you have a free day. But you are very close to Pacific Beach. The locals call it PB. It's right on the beach with waves. Fun town, party atmosphere. Good beach. It will be crowded but fun. Go eat some real Mexican food. Taco Surf is good....find a local place. Under NO circumstances are you allowed to eat at Taco Bell, del taco, or Rubios. Those are all chains, stay out of them.

I'm still trying to figure out if I can convince Mom to hit Rei do Gado. I talked to her a bit more today. We do plan to hit the beach. The problem with local places is that I have to eat gluten-free. I'll look online and see what I can find in terms of reviews before we head out.

There's a place called Isabel's Cantina that gets good reviews for GF.

I need to find me some good sushi while I'm there. Being lacklocked SUCKED.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom