::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
My nieces are coming over soon to spend the night. I bet they'll be excited that we hung a hammock in the living room.

I'm having a big sale online now, and then have an open house tomorrow at three so I need to pull everyone's sold items before the open house.

Any of you catch the social media crisis about the 6th grader who wore tights to school with a too short top? That's my little town.

And the principal? Pretty much wrong on everything. You'd need a crowbar and muscle relaxants to get the stick out of his butt.

I'm still trying to figure out if I can convince Mom to hit Rei do Gado. I talked to her a bit more today. We do plan to hit the beach. The problem with local places is that I have to eat gluten-free. I'll look online and see what I can find in terms of reviews before we head out.

Most restaurants in California are pretty diet restrictive friendly.

Any of you catch the social media crisis about the 6th grader who wore tights to school with a too short top? That's my little town.

And the principal? Pretty much wrong on everything. You'd need a crowbar and muscle relaxants to get the stick out of his butt.

Her parents should send her back in a burkha just to blow everyone's minds.

Drove up past Indy for a soccer game today. The opposing team creamed them last year and I think everyone expected worse this year. It rained the entire hour and a half on the way there. We watched the end of the girl's game, the drizzle stopped after about 5 minutes and then the sun came out. The sun really came out, suddenly the sky was blue and there was a nice breeze. Matt's team won 2-1, they played great. A huge difference from last week. I cheered louder than any parent there. I'm still excited about the dumb game eight hours later.

It took me until today to realize that since my laptop can be used as a tablet, I can just type one-handed on the screen instead of using my keyboard.

If I could just install Swype, then I'd *really* be on a roll...

Drove up past Indy for a soccer game today. The opposing team creamed them last year and I think everyone expected worse this year. It rained the entire hour and a half on the way there. We watched the end of the girl's game, the drizzle stopped after about 5 minutes and then the sun came out. The sun really came out, suddenly the sky was blue and there was a nice breeze. Matt's team won 2-1, they played great. A huge difference from last week. I cheered louder than any parent there. I'm still excited about the dumb game eight hours later.

That's wonderful Mike! And so great for Matt. I bet he is super proud.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom