Page 5413 of 5485 FirstFirst ... 441349135313536354035411541254135414541554235463 ... LastLast
Results 54,121 to 54,130 of 54850

Thread: ::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Quote Originally Posted by Debby View Post
    LASIK?? Not sure of spelling.
    I think so.
    "play till you don't suck no more" ~Chuck Deyo "I think it's cool you turned one of your 'some day I'm gonna's into a 'today I did.' " ~RichM "Self care is not failure." ~JerBear "It is impossible to reason with people who do not rely on reason." ~ mascompro "You make your own magic." ~ Mim"The riff-raff are my people." ~ Joko

Other people's opinions of me are none of my business.

Quote Originally Posted by Freeda View Post
    I'm seriously back to considering vision correction surgery.

I just sent a request for a consultation.
    One of the best things I've EVER done. Well, top 10 list anyway.
    "It is often said that the Church is a crutch. Of course it's a crutch. What makes you think you don't limp?" William Sloane Coffin, Jr.

"Never let the lyric get in the way of the groove." Allee Willis, songwriter

"Coincidence is God's way of remaining anonymous." Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by PereBourik View Post
    One of the best things I've EVER done. Well, top 10 list anyway.
    I think a lot of it will come down to cost. I don't know why my insurance would rather pay for a lifetime of glasses than one surgery.
    "play till you don't suck no more" ~Chuck Deyo "I think it's cool you turned one of your 'some day I'm gonna's into a 'today I did.' " ~RichM "Self care is not failure." ~JerBear "It is impossible to reason with people who do not rely on reason." ~ mascompro "You make your own magic." ~ Mim"The riff-raff are my people." ~ Joko

Other people's opinions of me are none of my business.

How to tell if you're old. If you fall and people rush to help you, you're old. If they laugh, you're not old yet.
    A couple years ago, I fell on ice real bad. Fell on my face in front of Naomi's school. In front of the car line of parents waiting for their kids. I needed help. It was also embarrassing. No one helped me. And when I got up, I realized no-one seen it. They were all engrossed in their phones.

I think so.
    My daughter and boyfriend have both had eye surgeries. I know a little about them. But neither of them has had lasik.

I think a lot of it will come down to cost. I don't know why my insurance would rather pay for a lifetime of glasses than one surgery.
    Had mine done in 2000. Had to have "enhancements" twice but I've been stable for ten years now. I was both nearsighted and astigmatic and could no longer tolerate contacts. It was the nearest thing to a miracle. I have two of the common follow on conditions: dry eye, and halos around lights at night.
    "It is often said that the Church is a crutch. Of course it's a crutch. What makes you think you don't limp?" William Sloane Coffin, Jr.

Had mine done in 2000. Had to have "enhancements" twice but I've been stable for ten years now. I was both nearsighted and astigmatic and could no longer tolerate contacts. It was the nearest thing to a miracle. I have two of the common follow on conditions: dry eye, and halos around lights at night.
    I have never had an eye surgury...but I need glasses. I.habve always been near sighted. I also have an astigmatism.... and severely dry eyes.

I guess I didn't miss out on much the last couple of days.
    9:23448

Passionately Untalented

Compass Rose (Custom Tenor) Kamaka HF-3 Kamoa SM-P Kala KA-STg Tenor Pineapple (Rick Turner Build Class)

Gary Yoshida (added for Mim)

TSM

Down to double digits I see.
    9:23448

Passionately Untalented

Compass Rose (Custom Tenor) Kamaka HF-3 Kamoa SM-P Kala KA-STg Tenor Pineapple (Rick Turner Build Class)

Gary Yoshida (added for Mim)

Quote Originally Posted by Debby View Post
    I have never had an eye surgury...but I need glasses. I.habve always been near sighted. I also have an astigmatism.... and severely dry eyes.
    Talk with your doc about the dry eyes. That can get serious quickly. Last winter mine got out of control and required corneal bandaging and other heavy shizz.

Thread Information