Page 5418 of 5472 FirstFirst ... 441849185318536854085416541754185419542054285468 ... LastLast
Results 54,171 to 54,180 of 54720

Thread: ::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Quote Originally Posted by PereBourik View Post
    Or. . .
    Mrs Pere & I met the week after Trainer Wife filed for divorce (after less than 2 months of separation). I was ass over teakettle in love by the end of week 2. We married 2 years later. It will be 34 years this August, if we survive the move.

Even so, I'm an advocate for taking sufficient time to heal.
    yeah, I met mike 6 months into my separation. We weren’t divorced for another maybe 9 months...mike and I married a year from the day we met, so 3 months after my devorce? I actually never got my final papers, maybe I’m a polygamist.

But yeah, you should give it way more time. We were foolish kids. We’re lucky it stuck. 33 years.
    UWC; only those who have not been can rationalize not going.

Went to the Ukulele picnic yesterday.
    Saw Nathan Aweau play, I was kind of hoping he was going to play ukulele but he played guitar.
    Saw Joe and Kristen Souza (Kanile'a) and Bryan Tolentino. We did not stick around for Kuana Torres Kahele though,
    we went to the gym. It was the least crowded we had seen it ever since we started going, it was nice.
    Now I am waiting for TheBus. Both buses I can take to work came a few minutes early, so I got to watch both of them motor down the street without me aboard while I waited for the light to change.
    So much for getting to work early.
    At least tomorrow I get to work local to my house.
    1:5255
    My Quiver: S & J Craft Milo Tenor "Liliu" six string custom and Milo and Lychee concert by Emil Bader
    Pono PKT-1 Koa Tenor w/MiSi, Lanikai LU-21T - Autographed!, Hikare CU 528 Baritone
    R&L all koa mini concert, Mainland Gecko, Epiphone Les Paul Vintage, Kala Concert
    Compass Rose 5 string
    Nothin' left to do but : ) : ) : )

It's bright and beautiful. Sunshine and blue skies.
    Uke Players Do It With Four Strings.
    YouTube | Facebook
    ...I think life should be a musical... Tammy
    1:25367

Quote Originally Posted by Ukulelerob View Post
    Same here.
    Moving slow today. Worked hard this weekend. Today’s goals are to clean the floors of my office before loading all my inventory back into my office and hanging up everything. I have almost a thousand pieces so this will take time.

I went to this event with no expectations and am happy with my sales. It more than paid for my hotel room, gas, and food and I also have some profit to show. I made contact with another festival organizer there and received info on several other events I’m going to contact.
    UWC; only those who have not been can rationalize not going.

Quote Originally Posted by salukulady View Post
    Same here.
    Moving slow today. Worked hard this weekend. Today’s goals are to clean the floors of my office before loading all my inventory back into my office and hanging up everything. I have almost a thousand pieces so this will take time.

I went to this event with no expectations and am happy with my sales. It more than paid for my hotel room, gas, and food and I also have some profit to show. I made contact with another festival organizer there and received info on several other events I’m going to contact.
    Probably a extreme difference in temperature. But it was nice here, just the same.
    Uke Players Do It With Four Strings.
    YouTube | Facebook
    ...I think life should be a musical... Tammy
    1:25367

Quote Originally Posted by Ukulelerob View Post
    I almost get fooled by the blue skies and sunshine, but the bare trees and brown lawns still mean it's cold out there.
    "It is often said that the Church is a crutch. Of course it's a crutch. What makes you think you don't limp?" William Sloane Coffin, Jr.

"Never let the lyric get in the way of the groove." Allee Willis, songwriter

"Coincidence is God's way of remaining anonymous." Albert Einstein

Just booked for Indy 500. Mrs Pere is going after all.
    "It is often said that the Church is a crutch. Of course it's a crutch. What makes you think you don't limp?" William Sloane Coffin, Jr.

"Never let the lyric get in the way of the groove." Allee Willis, songwriter

"Coincidence is God's way of remaining anonymous." Albert Einstein

Just booked for Indy 500. Mrs Pere is going after all.
    Super. You'll need a small break afterwards. Come to Needmore.

Quote Originally Posted by bbycrts View Post
    Your bad. DeGirolamo
    You're bad
    "play till you don't suck no more" ~Chuck Deyo "I think it's cool you turned one of your 'some day I'm gonna's into a 'today I did.' " ~RichM "Self care is not failure." ~JerBear "It is impossible to reason with people who do not rely on reason." ~ mascompro "You make your own magic." ~ Mim"The riff-raff are my people." ~ Joko

Other people's opinions of me are none of my business.

Talk with your doc about the dry eyes. That can get serious quickly. Last winter mine got out of control and required corneal bandaging and other heavy shizz.
    Yes. They are aware of how my eyes get. I need to be seen again.

Thread Information