Page 5420 of 5475 FirstFirst ... 442049205320537054105418541954205421542254305470 ... LastLast
Results 54,191 to 54,200 of 54746

Thread: ::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Yesterday was a sad day for me the town you know I grew up in Lawton well the church my dad pastored there closed its doors yesterday they had sold the building a few years ago trying to hang on but in the end could not.

Youtube | Facebook http://twitter.com/#!/stephenUKE

Mainland red cedar tenor Lanikai O-8 from MIM! Luna HONU Soprano. Gold Tone Concert Banjo . I am converting people to the ukulele one strum at a time

Quote Originally Posted by veep View Post
    Yesterday was a sad day for me the town you know I grew up in Lawton well the church my dad pastored there closed its doors yesterday they had sold the building a few years ago trying to hang on but in the end could not.
    I'm sorry you had a rough day. It's always sad to see churches have to close their doors. I have been looking for a new churvhbhome. Naomi loves church more than I do. She nags me to go. She loved the youth group in Roachdale...but the drive worked my nerves. Then a feud started there.....so I quit taking her there. There are a few I may try. I have a hard time fitting in at churches. They frown upon my psychic abilities and tarot cards. Lol

Quote Originally Posted by bbycrts View Post
    I was a DJ on my college radio station when Bad came out. I have never been an MJ fan - just never cared for his music. I spun up the song "Bad" on the air (on vinyl, of course!) and halfway through the song I dragged the needle across the platter and said, "Yep, Michael, you sure are." Station manager wasn't real happy about me doing that to the needle...but he couldn't have cared less about the album.
    I was a college DJ, too! Try explaining to this spoiled kids today what a slip cue is....

Quote Originally Posted by bbycrts View Post
    Oh. I thought we were talking about Chris and Connie.
    I have cousins in the Monterey area that are DiGirolamos. Long time Monterey family that own many restaurants, fishing boats and tourist shops.
    9:23448

Passionately Untalented

Compass Rose (Custom Tenor) Kamaka HF-3 Kamoa SM-P Kala KA-STg Tenor Pineapple (Rick Turner Build Class)

Gary Yoshida (added for Mim)

Quote Originally Posted by PereBourik View Post
    I almost get fooled by the blue skies and sunshine, but the bare trees and brown lawns still mean it's cold out there.
    You can not see the lawns here.
    Uke Players Do It With Four Strings.
    YouTube | Facebook
    ...I think life should be a musical... Tammy
    1:25367

Quote Originally Posted by Debby View Post
    I'm back with jimmy. Him and I have a long history. I married Scott 8 months after we started dating. It's a miracle we made it last as long as it did. We almost divorced, 2 years into it. I was over him years before I left him. Jimmy would be way more difficult to get over. I never got over him. And yes. We were together before my divorce. I don't care how that makes me look. I wasn't going between 2 men. Jimmy is the only man I have been with in 6 years.
    I don't think you have to explain your actions. People just don't want to see you get hurt.
    Uke Players Do It With Four Strings.
    YouTube | Facebook
    ...I think life should be a musical... Tammy
    1:25367

Quote Originally Posted by Ukulelerob View Post
    I don't think you have to explain your actions. People just don't want to see you get hurt.
    Pretty much this.
    "It is often said that the Church is a crutch. Of course it's a crutch. What makes you think you don't limp?" William Sloane Coffin, Jr.

"Never let the lyric get in the way of the groove." Allee Willis, songwriter

"Coincidence is God's way of remaining anonymous." Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by Ukulelerob View Post
    I know I don't have to explain. I just want people to know it's not impulsive or a rebound. At all.

Quote Originally Posted by PereBourik View Post
    Pretty much this.
    Thank you .

I appreciate it when members of my family anticipate the next meal and run the dishwasher if those dishes won't fit. This isn't one of those days.
    "It is often said that the Church is a crutch. Of course it's a crutch. What makes you think you don't limp?" William Sloane Coffin, Jr.

"Never let the lyric get in the way of the groove." Allee Willis, songwriter

"Coincidence is God's way of remaining anonymous." Albert Einstein

Thread Information