Page 5423 of 6058 FirstFirst ... 44234923532353735413542154225423542454255433547355235923 ... LastLast
Results 54,221 to 54,230 of 60574

Thread: ::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Quote Originally Posted by Sister Lynn View Post
    Hope all Dr. reports are "unremarkable". Am thinking about doing some tax stuff today also. I got another one of those recorded messages supposedly from the IRS yesterday about how I should call this number as IRS is going to persue legal action against me. Am pretty sure IRS doesn't operate that way. Figured I'd have tax person look into it or may call the IRS directly myself and report it.
    Absolutely fake. If the IRS were to ever contact you, they would send a certified letter to establish a paper trail.

Quote Originally Posted by RichM View Post
    Absolutely fake. If the IRS were to ever contact you, they would send a certified letter to establish a paper trail.
    That's exactly what I thought too. I figure they put out these calls to hundreds of people and if they only get a few return nibbles then the scam has been successful.

Hope all Dr. reports are "unremarkable". Am thinking about doing some tax stuff today also. I got another one of those recorded messages supposedly from the IRS yesterday about how I should call this number as IRS is going to persue legal action against me. Am pretty sure IRS doesn't operate that way. Figured I'd have tax person look into it or may call the IRS directly myself and report it.
    That is a scam. I seen it on the news. I think they said the IRS will never call you.

Unless IR$ is after all my tens of dollars. (Smiley face)
    There are emojis in the window you type your reply in. The row of buttons like font and size etc.

You can also just type . ( Colon Bracket, or what ever you call it, the mouth.)Just like old times.
    Last edited by Ukulelerob; 02-13-2018 at 03:13 AM.
    Uke Players Do It With Four Strings.
    YouTube | Facebook
    ...I think life should be a musical... Tammy
    1:25367

Well, somme clouds came in. Maybe they will be gone by this afternoon?
    Uke Players Do It With Four Strings.
    YouTube | Facebook
    ...I think life should be a musical... Tammy
    1:25367

Quote Originally Posted by bbycrts View Post
    Nope. It was a response to Gary's "my bad" - I was responding with the 2nd person possessive to agree with him that it was, indeed, HIS bad.
    Fair enough. Carry on.
    "play till you don't suck no more" ~Chuck Deyo "I think it's cool you turned one of your 'some day I'm gonna's into a 'today I did.' " ~RichM "Self care is not failure." ~JerBear "It is impossible to reason with people who do not rely on reason." ~ mascompro "You make your own magic." ~ Mim"The riff-raff are my people." ~ Joko

Other people's opinions of me are none of my business.

Quote Originally Posted by bbycrts View Post
    I was a DJ on my college radio station when Bad came out. I have never been an MJ fan - just never cared for his music. I spun up the song "Bad" on the air (on vinyl, of course!) and halfway through the song I dragged the needle across the platter and said, "Yep, Michael, you sure are." Station manager wasn't real happy about me doing that to the needle...but he couldn't have cared less about the album.
    I never understood the MJ fever. I never caught it.
    "play till you don't suck no more" ~Chuck Deyo "I think it's cool you turned one of your 'some day I'm gonna's into a 'today I did.' " ~RichM "Self care is not failure." ~JerBear "It is impossible to reason with people who do not rely on reason." ~ mascompro "You make your own magic." ~ Mim"The riff-raff are my people." ~ Joko

The IRS doesn't call people.
    http://www.youtube.com/user/hoosierhiver

UWC: no shirt, no shoes, no problem..

Ukes questions should be emailed to mike@mainlandukes.com

I know Gary Yoshida.

Today is a glorious, luxurious day off. I slept in a bit and took a long shower and got all prettied up. Once I change over the laundry I'm going to go buy some makeup and just be a little self indulgent. Flowers were delivered today, looks like lilies of some kind. They should open up in a few days.

Quote Originally Posted by Ukulelerob View Post
    I doesn't seem like I get round tuit very much lately.
    Itís hard to motivate when itís cold.
    UWC; only those who have not been can rationalize not going.

Thread Information