Page 5424 of 5508 FirstFirst ... 442449245324537454145422542354245425542654345474 ... LastLast
Results 54,231 to 54,240 of 55077

Thread: ::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

I'm off work until Friday. I'm soaking up puppy snuggles.

I could be doing art work or cleaning up booth clutter....but I'm stuck in the couch with a sleeping puppy. She makes cute little noises and she smells so good.

Quote Originally Posted by veep View Post
    Yesterday was a sad day for me the town you know I grew up in Lawton well the church my dad pastored there closed its doors yesterday they had sold the building a few years ago trying to hang on but in the end could not.
    I'm sorry Stephen. That is hard stuff. The church that I was a charter member of closed its doors for good last month. We'd had a falling out and our family left a couple years ago, but it's still sad when they fall apart.
    Jon's Facebooks
    The PoHo Store

We've got a ukulele cool that can't be faked. -hoosierhiver
    ...if being a good person was easy no one would be a dick. -skitzic
    I have no issues with bluntness, but being an asshat is not being blunt, it's just being an asshat. -austin1

Been trying for 2 days to figure out who "Steve and Ana" were, I got a birthday card from them postmarked from Indy. The wife finally figured out it is our IRA guy. It was driving me insane.
    http://www.youtube.com/user/hoosierhiver

UWC: no shirt, no shoes, no problem..

Ukes questions should be emailed to mike@mainlandukes.com

good morning hos
    9:23448

Passionately Untalented

Compass Rose (Custom Tenor) Kamaka HF-3 Kamoa SM-P Kala KA-STg Tenor Pineapple (Rick Turner Build Class)

Gary Yoshida (added for Mim)

Quote Originally Posted by gyosh View Post
    I have cousins in the Monterey area that are DiGirolamos. Long time Monterey family that own many restaurants, fishing boats and tourist shops.
    We ate at an Italian restaurant in Monterey that had been profiled on Diners, Drive-ins, and Dives. I can't remember the name - the names of the one you gave us last week wasn't familiar, though...
    Jon's Facebooks
    The PoHo Store

I have no issues with bluntness, but being an asshat is not being blunt, it's just being an asshat. -austin1

Quote Originally Posted by Ukulelerob View Post
    I don't think you have to explain your actions. People just don't want to see you get hurt.
    Yup. That's the ticket.
    Jon's Facebooks
    The PoHo Store

Quote Originally Posted by Sister Lynn View Post
    Hope all Dr. reports are "unremarkable". Am thinking about doing some tax stuff today also. I got another one of those recorded messages supposedly from the IRS yesterday about how I should call this number as IRS is going to persue legal action against me. Am pretty sure IRS doesn't operate that way. Figured I'd have tax person look into it or may call the IRS directly myself and report it.
    Don't even bother having the tax person look into it. It's totally bogus. They're trying to scare you into falling for their scam. Report it to the FCC if anything. IRS would probably say, "yep, it's a scam. Don't fall for it." Most of these calls originate from out of the country so they're immune to US law anyway...
    Jon's Facebooks
    The PoHo Store

Quote Originally Posted by bbycrts View Post
    We ate at an Italian restaurant in Monterey that had been profiled on Diners, Drive-ins, and Dives. I can't remember the name - the names of the one you gave us last week wasn't familiar, though...
    Monterey Fish House is my cousin's place. I think the Fishwife was also featured on DDD before.

David's brother, my other cousin, owns Alvarado St. Fish and Steak, their cousin owns Phil's Seafood in Half Moon Bay and I think another of their cousins owns DiGirolamo's on the wharf.

Passionately Untalented

Compass Rose (Custom Tenor) Kamaka HF-3 Kamoa SM-P Kala KA-STg Tenor Pineapple (Rick Turner Build Class)

Quote Originally Posted by gyosh View Post
    Monterey Fish House is my cousin's place. I think the Fishwife was also featured on DDD before.

David's brother, my other cousin, owns Alvarado St. Fish and Steak, their cousin owns Phil's Seafood in Half Moon Bay and I think another of their cousins owns DiGirolamo's on the wharf.

Google says: Cannery Row Brewing Company and Rosine's Restaurant. Fishwife is in Pacific Grove.

Passionately Untalented

Thread Information