::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bummer.

I bought these pre-pack salad bowls at Safeway for lunch. The one I was going to eat today was cracked open on the bottom and I didn't notice when I bought it.

Now I'm eating a cup a noodle that I keep on hand for kids with no lunch.

40g of salty, unfulfilling carbs.

and a teaspoon of peanut butter to help offset the carbs.

You gotta try these, absolutely awesome. CPShrimpWontonSoup.jpg

The realization that it's Friday has given me a boost of energy.

I don't get my Friday boost of energy until I leave work on Friday afternoon. When I got here one of the guys said "Happy Friday" and I said, "NO. Friday. It won't be good until I leave this place."

You gotta try these, absolutely awesome. View attachment 105786

Are those frozen?

I think Mika buys those for her lunches.

Yesterday Cup A Noodle was the only thing I had in my classroom. I usually stock up for lunches at the start of the week but this week I've been cooking and bringing leftovers and I bought two of those salads to try them out. Next time I just need to check the packaging better. Lesson learned.

Are those frozen?

I think Mika buys those for her lunches.

Yesterday Cup A Noodle was the only thing I had in my classroom. I usually stock up for lunches at the start of the week but this week I've been cooking and bringing leftovers and I bought two of those salads to try them out. Next time I just need to check the packaging better. Lesson learned.

Yes, frozen, just add a little water and mircowave. Really good and low calories.

Yes, frozen, just add a little water and mircowave. Really good and low calories.

I'll have to steal one from her :)

They always smell so strong in the micro wave, I never bothered to try one. Then again, if Mika likes them they have to be pretty good.

Good thing we're not having the East Coast cold weather.

My heater is blowing out cold, outside air.

It's cold, by California standards, but I think we'll survive.

Dr. Sally I must disagree.

Not enough sleep.

Well there’s always that issue. But a cup of noodles and a spoon of peanut butter ain’t enough of a lunch for a guy your size.
And that’s Dr. Sally Mom, for you.

Well there’s always that issue. But a cup of noodles and a spoon of peanut butter ain’t enough of a lunch for a guy your size.
And that’s Dr. Sally Mom, for you.

I went shopping for dinner at 2:15 and ate a little salad that I made at the salad bar.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom