::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Pixel 2 is awesome (the Pixel 1 was, too). I like that it's smaller than the Moto Z series. A full-price Pixel costs way more than the Z2 Play.

Stephen, also consider the new Moto X4 - it's getting some great reviews at a good price. The Moto G series are also great phones. Motorola's phones are solid all around.

There might be a X5 this year?

A friend messages me about his upcoming wedding. Got me thinking I'll be the last man standing most likely.

There might be a X5 this year?

STEPHEN. There will ALWAYS be a new model coming out. The X4 is only a couple months old. If you're going to keep waiting for the next thing you should probably just dump the smart phone thing altogether and get a flip phone. That way you'll pay less as you constantly wonder if you should be waiting for the next great thing.

A friend messages me about his upcoming wedding. Got me thinking I'll be the last man standing most likely.

In a few years they'll start popping out kids, they'll look worn out and sleep deprived and you'll be the envy of all.

Aloha Rafe, sorry to hear of your loss,
we are always here if you need us...
Hope that 2018 brings good things!
Our new year's was an Eff 2017 party hahaha.
Our motto for 2018 is "Plus it!"
Stolen from that movie where Tom Hanks was Walt Disney.
Walt would always ask people to "Plus it" in order to make it better, whatever it was.
So that is what we are trying to do this year!

STEPHEN. There will ALWAYS be a new model coming out. The X4 is only a couple months old. If you're going to keep waiting for the next thing you should probably just dump the smart phone thing altogether and get a flip phone. That way you'll pay less as you constantly wonder if you should be waiting for the next great thing.

I'm going to get the z2 play

I need to try mead.

I tried some. Not as tasty as I'd hoped.

71-Edzpqd5L._SY355_.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom