::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
And Sarah wonders why I'm reluctant to try picking.

I think you were talking about 3241, 23 earlier. Or was that last year? I got so I could do that. But I usually just pluck what ever string feels right while fretting chords.

Anyone ever tried Gari Ijebu?, or even heard of it? I've got 15 pounds of it.

Interesting! From cassava root. Sounds like a basic starch that would be a side for a meal - like rice or potatoes?

Wikipedia says Cameroon is one of the places where it's common - the guy who sits next to me is from Cameroon. I'll have to ask him about it tomorrow when he's back.

Interesting! From cassava root. Sounds like a basic starch that would be a side for a meal - like rice or potatoes?

Wikipedia says Cameroon is one of the places where it's common - the guy who sits next to me is from Cameroon. I'll have to ask him about it tomorrow when he's back.

From what I gathered so far you can, mix it with cold water and eat it like a cereal, mix it with hot water and make it into a sort of paste or dough and then eat it or cook it by frying, deep frying, baking. I haven't tried it yet, but it looks bland and tasteless, maybe I'll send it to Gary.

From what I gathered so far you can, mix it with cold water and eat it like a cereal, mix it with hot water and make it into a sort of paste or dough and then eat it or cook it by frying, deep frying, baking. I haven't tried it yet, but it looks bland and tasteless, maybe I'll send it to Gary.

and you can add stuff to it of course.

Yeah, thanks. I turned 21 in 1988. I know because it was stamped in big red letters on my ID for years...

They didn't have that yet before I was 21.

In 1988 I had already worked as a sushi chef for almost five years

bland and tasteless made you think of me?

I don't know if I should be insulted or flattered you thought of me at all. :)

Just got back from Whole Foods. Everything prepared in their salad bar (roasted zucchini, bell peppers etc.) is prepared with sea salt.

Went to produce and bought a head of lettuce, some nice basalmic vinegar and made a salad when I got home.

Just got back from Whole Foods. Everything prepared in their salad bar (roasted zucchini, bell peppers etc.) is prepared with sea salt.

Went to produce and bought a head of lettuce, some nice basalmic vinegar and made a salad when I got home.

Well, at least you're shopping at Ho Foods.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom