::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
How's the MIL's situation now?

She looks amazing.
I saw the scar - barely noticeable, which is nuts to me.
They use glue and tape now, no stitches. She is going to rehab/physical therapy in about an hour. She is ok to leave alone and fairly self-sufficient care wise.
Nanilei is still cooking for her and keeping her meds straight - just that is a full-time job in itself.
Her COPD means that she still has trouble oxygenating her blood, but she is strong and continues to improve.

She looks amazing.
I saw the scar - barely noticeable, which is nuts to me.
They use glue and tape now, no stitches. She is going to rehab/physical therapy in about an hour. She is ok to leave alone and fairly self-sufficient care wise.
Nanilei is still cooking for her and keeping her meds straight - just that is a full-time job in itself.
Her COPD means that she still has trouble oxygenating her blood, but she is strong and continues to improve.

Good to hear!

Nanilei's sister, her son (our nephew), another sister, and that sister's best friend all work for Quiksilver. Last night was a huge sales meeting/party and they had a costume theme of rock stars.
Younger sister went as Britney Spears, but the crazy, shaved-head, ripped shorts, umbrella Britney.
I was gluing on a scull cap for her last night.
She won $500 first place in the contest!

Nanilei's sister, her son (our nephew), another sister, and that sister's best friend all work for Quiksilver. Last night was a huge sales meeting/party and they had a costume theme of rock stars.
Younger sister went as Britney Spears, but the crazy, shaved-head, ripped shorts, umbrella Britney.
I was gluing on a scull cap for her last night.
She won $500 first place in the contest!

Nice quick must be fun to work for

Nanilei just took her mom to the Dr.
I am dog-sitting. They have a German Pointer named Walter and a Labradoodle named Fred.
When they get back we are going to lunch with Tanya's step-mom and then I am going to Fry's electronics.

I sewed it.

Okay. I can sew. But with one arm? That's impressive.

this is to keep your fingers warm while in the cast. I remember my mom had toe cozys when she broke her leg when I was a kid.

Post a pic.

I just took Nanilei and I for pedicures.
Lovely idea!
Asked MIL to come too she declined.

I just took Nanilei and I for pedicures.
Lovely idea!
Asked MIL to come too she declined.

I think I'd be too ticklish to get a pedicure and I don't know if I could subject someone to touching my feet.

I think I could do the fish one though.

I think I'd be too ticklish to get a pedicure and I don't know if I could subject someone to touching my feet.

I think I could do the fish one though.
You would be missing out. The chairs are divine. I don't let them do the stuff that makes me ticklish. But the massage? The chair? Oh, yeah...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom