::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate jetlag.

I need an entire day just to recover from flying home from Indiana. I can't imagine what flying to Thailand would do to my system.

I bet you are going to have a fabulous time.

Who's taking care of Bella and the chickens?

We put out our hummingbird feeders this morning, and have already had visitors. We also put out two seed feeders, one with mixed seed and one with nyjer (thistle) seed.

Yesterday we found nice wrought-iron hangers that clamp to our porch railing without drilling any holes. That's just what we needed to comply with the HOA rules. I'll try to post a pic....

We put out our hummingbird feeders this morning, and have already had visitors. We also put out two seed feeders, one with mixed seed and one with nyjer (thistle) seed.

Yesterday we found nice wrought-iron hangers that clamp to our porch railing without drilling any holes. That's just what we needed to comply with the HOA rules. I'll try to post a pic....

IMG_20170623_0819167_rewind.jpgIMG_20170623_0819482_rewind.jpg

I think they worked....

Huh. Only one came through....

View attachment 101127
View attachment 101128

I think they worked....

Huh. Only one came through....

LArge
attachment.php
attachment.php

I separated them as well

Those are nice looking though. Is the little pond a little low?? Looks like a lot of shore showing

Yes, it's quite low, at the moment. It was very full in the early spring, but has gone down since.

Last summer it got even lower than this....

Did you notice the geese and ducks in the photos? The geese have lots of young ones, that are trying to learn to fly. They are so much fun to watch!

Thanks for making the pictures larger, Kenvin....

We also added the solar lights that you see on the tops of the railing posts. We love them! Our neighbor liked ours so much that she bought them for her deck, too....

terrible night of sleep

My shoulder is really sore from PT. At least with this shoulder I can tell the PT is working. My other shoulder was painful with no improvement until surgery. Hoping. Really hoping. To avoid surgery this time. The torturer says she thinks there isn't any physical damage on this side, just the frozen shoulder.

My range of motion is improving and the sharp pain is lessoning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom