::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
He said that if they are listed for more than 5 days its too expensive or something is wrong.

This one house was 5 bed with a pool on a dead end(a turnpike was there though) it needed some work but was great!!

Unfortunately there were most likely flippers looking to buy it and seemed like there were foundation issues we noticed.

You do NOT want a house with foundation issues!

Just passed Gas City, Indiana. Their water tower has the name spelled out in Comic Sans. Good to know they have a sense of humor

That's why I said no this house it too much for too much to do as well.

It also got a 20k increase overnight

That is ridiculous! They must have raised the price because you looked at it and they are trying to get more out of it.

Baby mantis on my hops

Praying mantis freak me out! I cannot stand them! It is really creepy the way their head turns and watches you! UGH!

That's a nice plant you have there! Did you grow it from seed?

Spent Friday at Katie's pulling up the mint in her front planter that someone had planted years ago. There was a bunch of it and it had totally taken over. After we ripped it all out we put down fresh mulch and planted white and purple alyssum around her lavender rose bush. It's going to be gorgeous when it fills in.

I thought I was going to garden at my house yesterday but a friend came by to do some shopping in my store and stayed 3 hours so I visited with her instead. It's okay she spent $437.

So I gardened all day today. It was a perfect day and I got everything planted that I had bought. I'm not doing veggies this year, just flowers. But everything looks great. I've got three hanging baskets that I still need to buy plants for, maybe next weekend.

Up in Essan (NE Thailand), the real country part of the country with rice fields, water buffalos, and lots of green spaces. Hot as hell despite a few down pours every day, humidity is about 2000%. I was finally able to sleep last night. We are visiting Tookta's mom and some of the family.

Up in Essan (NE Thailand), the real country part of the country with rice fields, water buffalos, and lots of green spaces. Hot as hell despite a few down pours every day, humidity is about 2000%. I was finally able to sleep last night. We are visiting Tookta's mom and some of the family.

Sounds like torture that's totally worth it.

Good morning, everybody. Hope you all had a great weekend!

Good Morning Shane!

Sounds interesting. The heat and humidity would be not so nice though. Is there any question why Tookta is cold here?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom