::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am really curious to try one, except a little scared to buy one for myself and open it up.

Keeping it frozen will almost keep the smell in check.
It was not bad, but MAN that taste does not leave your mouth for hours and hours.

Hey Damon,

I invited Rick Greenlie (sp?) to come out to the Canoe Hut on that Friday before the festival. He said he's been trying to get out there for years. Hope that's okay.

Of course! I got a PM from him today.

I did brew a Belgian quad for the beer barrel on July 9th. I will travel back when it's ready.

I met some people this weekend who were in town for a big beer judging event. One guy won in a fruit-based category. I thought of you.

So any advise on a flexible spending acct? How much is normal to put in it? The new place has one so we might do it so much to do with this new job. New 403b, rollover of old 403b, fsa, insurance, houses.....to much adulting at a time for me.

I hear ya'!

I max out my flex spending account $2,500.00 medical/$5,000 child care. Mine has carry over but I have yet to have anything left in medical to carry over.

I hear ya'!

I max out my flex spending account $2,500.00 medical/$5,000 child care. Mine has carry over but I have yet to have anything left in medical to carry over.

Only one more year of after school care as well. Won't need to spend that 5K for babysitting anymore!

So James' basketball camp this week is more like daycare. They do drills but the kids in this camp aren't necessarily basketball players. We sign him up for this one because I know the guy who runs the camp and almost his entire league team signs up too so they can play together.

When I picked him up my friend said that their team had challenged and BEAT the 12 year old kids. The starting five of our team all got recruited for club basketball. My friend coaches a high school varsity team. He was bummed that only one of the boys will be attending his school.

I think I'll bring the uke I built to Hawaii again.

I don't mind if that one moves because of the humidity.

Warm here too but we've got out portable AC running in the bedroom. Best money I ever spent.

I don't like sleeping in a hot room. I also found I can't sleep in a room without air moving. Even on the field I had my portable battery powered fan blowing on me at night. My sister and I spent our last night there at a bed and breakfast. I drug the fan out of the bathroom and had it on my side of the bed so I could sleep.

I don't like sleeping in a hot room. I also found I can't sleep in a room without air moving. Even on the field I had my portable battery powered fan blowing on me at night. My sister and I spent our last night there at a bed and breakfast. I drug the fan out of the bathroom and had it on my side of the bed so I could sleep.

Likewise. Luckily we don't have to often deal with uncomfortable heat, but it's scorching right now (By English standards). Makes it so hard to sleep.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom