::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
No. But the tourney was at the pet expo at the Philly Expo Center in Oaks.

Did you catch it before the ritual actually started?

Yes

During Lent at my old church we had this tradition of putting a new symbol of the season on a table in the sanctuary each week. Some weeks it was a rock, a sheaf of wheat, a cross, etc. One of the items was water. The pastor would fill a glass bowl on the table before the service started.

One year one of the more devout members of the congregation dropped a live goldfish in the bowl when nobody was looking before the service started. It was the LAST thing I would have expected from this guy, but he was incredibly proud of himself (no, not me. It was a prank I could appreciate in theory, but in practice that crossed a line even I wouldn't cross).

The pastor was NOT happy.

Living Water. I like it.

At seminary we used a pale sherry wine for communion (I do not approve). A friend serving as sacristan put a drop of green food coloring in the chalice on St Patrick’s day. Furor ensued. I wasn’t there. Mrs Pere (then Ms Student) and I were out to dinner as it was her birthday.

Treat it like an active-shooter drill.

It was all talk.

I do like that our school staff was totally. into protecting our students. Everyone was pretty much in agreement that they would go to jail before willingly hand over a kid.

I had kids confide in me that they were at risk. I had no idea.

Morning. Noped my ass from going to my vinyasa class today. I’ll do some gentle stretching on my own, and maybe throw in a plank or two.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom