::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, originally, we were scheduled to work in our rooms tomorrow except for a 1 hour training. Yeah, that has changed.

8:15 staff meeting
9-10 - Science Training
1-2:30 - meeting

Ughipoo . . .

Her flight comes in at midnight on Thursday. I'm picking her up at the airport. No problem.

Except that I'm leaving at 4am on Friday for a weekend road trip with a buddy of mine. We expect to be on the road for at least 12 hours Friday.

What could possibly go wrong? ;)

Her flight comes in at midnight on Thursday. I'm picking her up at the airport. No problem.

Except that I'm leaving at 4am on Friday for a weekend road trip with a buddy of mine. We expect to be on the road for at least 12 hours Friday.

What could possibly go wrong? ;)

So put on your socks, case up your ukes, and look at her picture a lot.

Happy anniversary, Mr. and Mrs. Pere!

Happy Anniversary to the Peres!

I hope you had a great anniversary.

Happy anniversary!!

Thank ya everybody. Low key celebration. After preaching lights out & some pastoral stops after church I crashed in a 3 hour nap. Came down to find Mrs Pere napping for an hour longer. Glad we didn't have dinner reservations. Caesar salad with grilled chicken, and a little wine. Nice evening.

Thank ya everybody. Low key celebration. After preaching lights out & some pastoral stops after church I crashed in a 3 hour nap. Came down to find Mrs Pere napping for an hour longer. Glad we didn't have dinner reservations. Caesar salad with grilled chicken, and a little wine. Nice evening.

We had a late lunch so we just had ice cream for dinner :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom